MERGED ---> Rock Star: INXS + Rock star INXS + And the new lead singer of INXS is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
so he went off and did his own thing. oh, that'd go over REALLY well with inxs. "oh sorry, i'm not feeling this song. i'm going to write something else." it's a group, you're supposed to work together. at that time he wasn't supposed to be competing with the people in his team, but working with them, and he couldn't even do that!!

not that i am a big jd fan

but their song did suck and when he tried to contribute they kind of out voted him

and navarro and inxs did say jd's song was the best.

i watched vh1 last night

they had them each in the studio
recording NEW inxs song

jd and jodis blew

suzie was perfect and marty screamed it
they made do it again
2nd take much better

ty and mig takes were not discussed

should be interesting

I rooting for MiG! I've met him many times and seen We Will Rock You like a trillian times. He is such a sweet guy and totally deserves winning. :)

Mig was smart to give Bohemia Rhapsody to Suzie

JD was not smart to take Suspicious Minds

since they both have made a living as impersonators

does INXS want an impersonator?

Dudette said:
I rooting for MiG! I've met him many times and seen We Will Rock You like a trillian times. He is such a sweet guy and totally deserves winning. :)

:ohmy:

I'm actually jealous! He's :drool: and very talented!

mayhaps jd will finally end up in the final bottom three this week? i mean they're getting to the point where there's so few contestants, it's hard to NOT be in the bottom three.

hopefully the final 2 or 3 will get to gig with inxs for a few days

they should have the honeymoon
before the marriage

I was at the CityWalk last Friday and I liked three of the six singers and I am not thrilled about this either. But they are going to do this regardles how the fans feel because they are looking at dollar signs. I like Mig. Thai, and Susie. I feel it is up the those three. I feel Mig will be the one that wins. Because he has a good look, nice body and a really good voice. he is also Australian.

Is it me or is this show getting more addictive as it goes along?

*********SPOILER ALERT*************************

Ty's going home...I almost cried after his words.....:sad:

I personally am happy that Ty went. I think he is immensely talented but so wrong for INXS it's ridiculous. I feel the same way about Jordis.

shit,

i looked too soon

it is not on for an hour on west coast

edit, that's what I get for skipping to last post

i do agree about Ty and Jordis

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm sure i'm not the first to voice this but i have a bit of an issue with a band choosing to replace their dead singer with an american idol like reality show.

i think i love you, headache. :(

deep said:
shit,

i looked too soon

it is not on for an hour on west coast

edit, that's what I get for skipping to last post

i do agree about Ty and Jordis

Sorry! Time zones suck sometimes.

Oh no you dinnt, Ty Taylor! You did NOT just play the race card.

Puh-leeze. There aren't enough people watching this silly show for it to even become an argument. It was a stupid argument when Elton John brought it up regarding American Idol, and it's a stupid argument now.

That being said, I think Jordis should have gone before Ty. She doesn't have the oomph or experience needed for this gig, although she's very talented and has a great voice.

Other random notes:

I still loathe JD. And please - JD Fortune? What's that? Like Johnny Bravo? Give me a break. And ditch your stupid jaunty hat.

I liked Marty a lot better this week, but I hate his hair.

I feel so proud that I liked Suzie right from the start.

INXS are looking for someone they can spend a tour with and connect with so that eliminates JD and Jordis right off the bat. Mig is a good fit while Susie is a longshot. Marty is too Cobain-like for INXS stuff, he is cool but not for this band.

I think this whole thing is a setup anyway with Mig already being their choice and this being a huge publicity campaign to raise awareness for a new album and tour.

trevster2k said:

I think this whole thing is a setup anyway with Mig already being their choice and this being a huge publicity campaign to raise awareness for a new album and tour.

you have a good point. that just might be true. i also think Kirk Pengilly is an ass.

HOW COME NO ONE HAS COVERED A U2 SONG???

id just like to say that, that guy who sang "live and let die"
kicked arss he did some 80s metal vocals lol and he also mixed some of guns n roses cover of that song in the mix!!!:rockon:

corianderstem said:
Oh no you dinnt, Ty Taylor! You did NOT just play the race card.

Puh-leeze. There aren't enough people watching this silly show for it to even become an argument. It was a stupid argument when Elton John brought it up regarding American Idol, and it's a stupid argument now.

I thought thats the card he was playing but my wife thinks he was playing the gay card (if there is such a term). I think the "we as a people" he was talking about meant the gay population.

trevster2k said:

Works for me I love Mig :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom