MERGED--> Request: Fuse 100% U2 + Regarding Fuse 100%

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swingn2thaMusic

The Fly
Request: Fuse 100% U2

i know that someone posted a link to the Fuse 100% U2 video earlier...but the ysi link expired :( nobody would happen to have that and be willing to upload it for me would they? :wink:

well, I do happen to have a recent link for that... since it took me four hours uploading it yesterday for somebody... I need to be sure she got it before I post it here... give me your emailadress otherwise... ^^

ditto on the email too, please!

allybug13@yahoo.com

I was sad because I saw it was going to be on, but I don't have that station, not to mention cable, so I missed it. That and I didn't want to try explain, over the phone, to the 'rents how to record from satallite. :huh:

I really should ask something in return for this :D
heh no I don't mind it... as long as you all don't spread it, just upload it yourself and don't use my link please ^^

Oh and one thing, you ARE all gonna laugh at Bono's joke, it IS funny okay?

:D it was actually, but the rest of the band didn't agree on it...... Bono starts laughing there Soooo cute :drool: oh I would laugh at his jokes anytime :wink:

Last edited:
Have you sent it out?
... Cos I haven't gotten it yet? :(
I can draw you a pic, if you want something in return :angel:

I'm sorry cervesa... the download just ran out... I'll start uploading one again.... and err, in four hours it'll be ready :crack:

K edgy thing, then I give you a pic, I want you to draw it and let's see how you draw that one kay?(I drew it myself a little while back, and ever since I only have about four unfinished heads..... >< )

Hey, I would love it if you could send it to me, too! purplesparkyspecs@yahoo.co.uk. And if you wanted to ask something back... erm, I'm a talented writer... :evil: Or I could, you know, the usual- firstborns etc.

ok so it only took me 3 hours and 20 minutes ^^
also Edgy thing, I thought I already sent it to you :confused: oh well, round three it is then ^^

well I do not need my comp the next houres... i could upload is it somewehere.. coz Galeongirl has kindly provided me with it in round 1 :)

tell me where and whether it is still needed!

P.S. the dutchies (wel.. i am just a fake one, me is from germany actually) gotta stick together *lol*

Back
Top Bottom