MERGED-->OOTS Video DISCUSSION

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW!!! That video is absolutely amazing!:ohmy: The visual artistry combined with the technological fantasy is just stunning. That video is nothing less than a bonafied work of art.

:hyper: This video is one of my favorite videos by them so far off of their HTDAAB cd. It's so beautiful and I'm totally blown away. And Bono actually takes his glasses off. WOOHOO!!!

http://s49.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2I7OZWF553AT20D2KX6ALFT5PR

courtesy of weldy who posts on here. Thank you!

I thought it was cheesy. Better than the rest of the Bomb vids (although I haven't seen "All Because of You" and "City of Blinding Lights"...). I like that they tried something different. At least Bono shaved and took off his glasses.

I think "Beautful Day" was the last video of theirs I really liked.

I LOVE this video.
The graphics are beautiful & the concept is even more amazing.

Not to mention BONO looks AMAZING.
[So do they all]:combust:

But edge is a little freaky with his half opening his mouth thing :giggle:

I just saw this video for the first time (Weldy :hug:). And I think my reaction was to a large extent because I saw them for the last time this tour on Monday...

...it made me cry. I started crying whenever I saw "real" Bono and especially that all-too-brief look at Adam.

The imagery is also lovely...the pregnant belly, the flowers, the butterflies...

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

God, I love this band.

I think Bono looks super Hot on this video, because i think right now is the time when he looks best, sexiest, most hansome .. and I totally dissagre with those who say he needs to cu his hair :madspit:
I'm so thrilled with this video 'couse it's gonna inmortalize today's bono Look.. and that's how i wanna remember him for EVER!

Simply speechless.
I'm at a loss for words.
A lot of emotion stirred up by this song and this video.

And I don't think I have anything new to add to what has already been said.
But I'll continue anyway.

WOW!
Double WOW!!
Triple WOW!!!

Blown away indeed.
Absolutely gorgeous.

Love it.
LOVE it.
:heart: it!

The song itself was already beautiful, but this video makes it even better.

I really hope it is going to do well as a single.
The video being played on MTV every hour certainly won't hurt.

No matter what though, this song will always be special to me.
It holds great memories.
Because the first time I heard it (yes, I didn't have HTDAAB yet at that time), was at the very first u2 show I went to (the second concert in San Jose on April 10th - the song's tour debut).
And it just stood out!!
Really touched me.
My :heart:

WOW!!!

That video is fantastic!!! AMAZING!!!

Really good, finally something with some art and substance, this is U2!!!!!!!!!!!! This song was my least fave on the album at first, but boy did it make it's way up in the last few months, live versions, single version, the video!! wow!!!

Between this, the wild new version of Discotheque, and the Wanderer live, U2 has been awesome lately!!!!! The 60 minutes thing was great too!!!

Can't wait to see them again in buffalo!!!

EXCELLENT!!!

Reminds me of Staring at the sun/Please

Woohoooooo Ipod video time!!!

Hands down one of the best U2 videos!!

Well done boys!!!

Queen Bee said:

There sure is. Do you want it in Windows Media or Quicktime format? :flirt:

Awww, thanks for the response! :kiss:

I already hijacked someone else's YSI link. :shh:

But to my credit, I uploaded it again...cause dammit, I'm just nice like that. :wink:

http://s60.you
sendit.com/d.aspx?id=33ZW3F13UI21T3OCW39Q1YYQO8

But for future reference, you need special software to do it, right?

I just watched it and friggin' LOVE IT! It's amazing.

Now I have to screencap and make LJ icons. I have way too much time, lol.

It's just too good. I'm gonna admit that it made me cry. Not sure what it is about it but it is an awesome video.

U2Girl1978 said:
It's funny. I think everyone is going to have parts of the OOTS vid in their avatar or sig for at least a week. :lol:

Nice!! Where is your sig from? I love it! :wink:

Wow, that was cool! A little strange, but cool either way. I'm just going to echo what everyone else has said. Bono was great in this video, and I agree, it was so good to see him without the sunglasses. I'd almost forgotten what he looks like w/o them on. ;) But yeah, kudos to U2! A job well done! :D

(Also, I may be totally out of it, but why are there two different threads for this video? :huh: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom