MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent "A Man And A Woman" & "All Because Of You" but I'm having problems with the rest...Hopefully someone can help.

majid23 said:
I sent "A Man And A Woman" & "All Because Of You" but I'm having problems with the rest...Hopefully someone can help.

They both came through fine. Thank you so much!! Anyone else who can send the rest, I would be extremely greatful to!

Full Album E-mail Requests Here

Full Album E-mail Requests Here

Starting a thread for requests of full album through email. If someone could send the album to adam3000@gmail.com . Thanks tremendously!

Live "You Send it" Links needed

Literally dying here folks. I need the whole album excepting Vertigo, MD and LaPoE.

Pleassseee.

Can Someone Please Send Me The Album?

Hey guys,

I've been away for a while...I thought I would give up Interference after the whole 'Fake Edge' fiasco. Truth be told, though, I've really just been coming to the forum and reading everything but not logging in. I was going to wait until November 23 to listen to the album, but honestly I cannot wait any longer if there is a high quality version out there. Does anyone have a high quality version they can e-mail to me? I'm @ school so I have a T3+ download speed. Are there any 320 KB files of this album in existence? Someone, please help a brother out!

-Miggy

TheCallahan@gmail.com

(If you do send the files, post a response here saying that you have, so I don't have 4 complete versions of the album overwhelming my gmail. :)

Re: Post your email here if you need any of the new songs.

Thank you very much !!!

I need Original Of Species, Love And Peace Or Else, A Man And A Woman

Gracias amigo

ponkine@yahoo.com :wink:

I promise I will buy the record

But please send me the link.

LAwintermute75@hotmail.com

Need everything but Vertigo, LAPOE and MD.

Seriously, I'll buy it. And all the singles, and remixes, and see the tour six times and buy the U2 show book, and continue to, as I have since 1992, willfully hand over a sizeable percentage of my income to the Larry Mullen Band. But please send me the links, and the files or something. Can't kazaa, usenet, soulseek. PLEASE.

I.

AM.

BEGGING.

:)

turnthedarkoff

A Man and a Woman...

seeing as this is perhaps the least popular song, I'd kinda like to hear it. If no one sends it, that's fine too. That way i can wait. nevertheless, i'm curious.

nicholastimm@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom