MERGED --> Live "You Send it" Links needed + Full Album E-mail Requests Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a lurker for some time now and I didn't get a chance to hear the album until I heard it on the radio.

It is amazing just as good as Achtung Baby in my opinion.

I would realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly appreciate it if someone would send me the album.

p.s.- I am going to by the album!!!

ledu2nirvana99@aol.com

thanks

does anyone here have the song "Always", from the Elevation or Beautiful Day single, i forget which? its such a great song, would somebody mind posting that or emailing it to me? i would appreciate that....thanks!! minivanman5@hotmail.com

Could somebody send "Mercy" and "Fast Cars" to macphisto@adelphia.net . I am going to buy the album when it comes out, I just can't wait any longer to hear these two tracks. So far I give the album 9/10 on my scale of kick-assness! Maybe these b sides will bump it up to a 10...

hi all can someone send me the album
Please
I heard it the other night oon live line from chicago radio
but my wife hasn't heard any of it
Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!

I already get the whole album, it's fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
The best tracks for me are City Of The Blinding Lights and A Man And A Woman. All the album is good, it's very hard to find a bad track on it. Best album since Atchung Baby, easy.

In Bittorrent you can download the whole album at 192kbs, I heard the copy of my friend and is so good as the original.

First you need to download this little program (3 MB) :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/...torrent-3.3.exe

The instalation is very simple, double click and done.

Then with this link you can download the album, 66MB and excelent quality.
http://torrentazos.com/modules.php?...etails&lid=1251

Save with the right click ("U2 - How To Dismantl") on the PC, then click on it and the download begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom