MERGED->Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beachball said:

... now I remember, he's almost always late for the parties...:shame:

He's danish for Gods sake... The least stressful people in the world... In Norway we say that "it's wonderful to be norwegian in denmark" ... cause the danish's are so nice to us... So be nice to U2Man! Hehe... He will be back, I know....

Kelly, I wanted to go to that Killers show but couldn't drive all the way up to Tampa on a school night :( Let us know how it was!

I hope they broadcast the show live :hyper:

L03VIk said:

He's danish for Gods sake...

smilie_flagge14.gif

L03VIk said:

He's danish for Gods sake... The least stressful people in the world... In Norway we say that "it's wonderful to be norwegian in denmark" ... cause the danish's are so nice to us... So be nice to U2Man! Hehe... He will be back, I know....

He's not the only one missing:|

hahaha

there is something here with my computer...each time I klick on a link you provide(thanks for all the help) it syas server not found, if I copy past same thing can't place the url in windows media...

"Silence" has become a kick ass song by the way:wink:

kellyahern said:

:up: :cool:

I'm seeing The Killers next Sunday :dance:.

The Killers rock live...bassist is 6ft 7:ohmy: i actually think he is one of the best bassists around:wink:

But they are great live:yes:

yimou said:

He is online but i dont know where he is hiding. Maybe he is just out taking some photos of people sleeping :hmm:

And hi back to all :up:

:wave: Hi everybody!

Yes, he's been cultivating his interests....:wink:

portugal20sleeping20dog20220large.jpg

So it's the last night in Europe.....:(.....Let's have a party then :drunk:

portugal.jpg

LJT said:

The Killers rock live...bassist is 6ft 7:ohmy: i actually think he is one of the best bassists around:wink:

But they are great live:yes:

I really like the killers...all these things that I have done is my favorite drinking song right now:wink: :wink:

L03VIk said:

He, he, L03VIk, I like your comments about danes, cause I'm one of them! U2Man, yimou and beachball - we're the danish party peeps

I do get stressed sometimes though :crazy:

... and thanx for the pics :bow:

Last edited:
U2Man said:

:wave: Hi everybody!

Yes, he's been cultivating his interests....:wink:

portugal20sleeping20dog20220large.jpg

So it's the last night in Europe.....:(.....Let's have a party then :drunk:

portugal.jpg

Where were you? Limo late?

Shut up, apart from comments, and listen to

rfm.com.pt website, they shall be broadcasting live