MERGED-->I'm sure you're all going to+Maddox takes on U2+Funniest U2 Article I've

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This guy is hysterical. I don't agree with his take on the new U2 album. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but tears roll down my face reading his site. He is just plain funny.

He's funny I have to agree, but iv'e sent a very well structured email to him and it will interesting if he'll know what way to react:wink: lol he's good but as good as me I don't know lol:wink:

People, people...we all need to calm down, relax, take a sedative, and then be all like, "Where was I just now?" and "I'd like some more hamburger helper." Get a sense of humor.

nathan1977 said:
People, people...we all need to calm down, relax, take a sedative, and then be all like, "Where was I just now?" and "I'd like some more hamburger helper." Get a sense of humor.

hamburger.... :drool: I'm hungry..... and a little drunk.... :drunk:

:laugh: Maddox is great. Seriously. Obviously he's somewhat of a fan, otherwise he wouldn't bother to buy the record and listen to every song, nor would he know so much about what the songs are about and search around on fan communities.

This song was supposedly written about the daughter of guitarist "The Edge." Yeah, that's his nickname: The Edge. I used to think names like "The Edge" or "Spike" were cool, but then I turned 12.

The only way I could ever respect him is if he shouted some stupid catch phrase before every concert like "WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!"

:lmao: Seriously, I thought that article was hilarious. Take it with a grain of salt, guys.

AtomicBono said:

This song was supposedly written about the daughter of guitarist "The Edge." Yeah, that's his nickname: The Edge. I used to think names like "The Edge" or "Spike" were cool, but then I turned 12.

The only way I could ever respect him is if he shouted some stupid catch phrase before every concert like "WATCH OUT! THE EDGE WILL CUT YOU!"

Those were my favorite parts too!! :laugh:

I also think that he is a fan. :yes:

Heh, that site is so great.....awesome that he would pick the most popular album of the time to rant on since it would anger the most people. :wink: I think his Garfield comic is still his masterpiece though.

Someone else posted this, its pretty hilarious. ..

"Yeah, that's his nickname: The Edge. I used to think names like "The Edge" or "Spike" were cool, but then I turned 12. "

that was great, funny article

I thought it was pretty funny. There is another "review" I read somewhere (unfortunately I can't remember where), which claims to be a "second by second" review of the album. That one really had me rolling. Someone has a wicked sense of humour!

Funny thing is he keeps adding to that page. It is always good to see the haters still exist...wouldnt be life without them around.

:lol: Unnecesary Spanish!

This was just mean, however:
YAWN. So let me get this straight: U2's "triumphant return to its rock and roll roots" includes a teary song about his dad's struggle with cancer? Rock on you frauds

Been discussed to death, use Search function before posting :) I found some of it quite funny, and you realize if you send him hate mail you'll just make it even funnier :D

Back
Top Bottom