MERGED --> If it's the weekend, it must be London + twicknham photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beau2ifulday said:
UKTan, where abouts were you? We must have been pretty near each other.

1st night I was on the rail at the tip of the b-stage on Adam's side, 2nd night on rail about 2 thirds of the way up the ramp on the outside on Adam's side :)

Where were u?

UKTan said:

1st night I was on the rail at the tip of the b-stage on Adam's side, 2nd night on rail about 2 thirds of the way up the ramp on the outside on Adam's side :)

Where were u?

1st night I was not in the front... I was on the barrier outside the front enclosure. 2nd night I was at the front of the stage. We must have been very near each other, because I was on Adam's side of the stage on the second night too.

It's so bizarre! I probably saw you at some point but didn't know who you were :hmm:

did you see two German girls with U2 on their t-shirts in sequins? I was right ahead of them.

UKTan said:

Where were u?

Were you next to the guy on the rail... I think he had cerebal palsy, but don't quote me on that! :uhoh: I know there was a girl next to him that helped him unwrap a baguette at one point before U2 came on :)

On Saturday I was behind Digsy (on the rail) at the join of the walkway with Adam's target stage thingy.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that you are in the photos my brother and his friend took of the crowd or of the band when they were on the target since they would have been between you and us then :up: I was literally 3 or 4 yards further down the rail from the main stage than where you were on the Sunday :yes:

The pics are on disposable cameras but I hope to get hold of them soon :hyper:

Last edited:
Here's a picture that made the paper (Jesse made this shot), any other of you in the picture?

londonnewspaper.jpg

Thanx for all of the fantastic pix!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I was at both concerts and they were totally ROCKING!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

enajh2 said:

Were you next to the guy on the rail... I think he had cerebal palsy, but don't quote me on that! :uhoh: I know there was a girl next to him that helped him unwrap a baguette at one point before U2 came on :)

On Saturday I was behind Digsy (on the rail) at the join of the walkway with Adam's target stage thingy.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that you are in the photos my brother and his friend took of the crowd or of the band when they were on the target since they would have been between you and us then :up: I was literally 3 or 4 yards further down the rail from the main stage than where you were on the Sunday :yes:

The pics are on disposable cameras but I hope to get hold of them soon :hyper:

The guy you're referring to is Jesse and I was about 5/6 ppl further round to the right from him at the first show (just narrowly avoiding being in the picture that ended up in the Evening Standard :)) and was actually with Jesse at the 2nd show. I think then, we were prob where you and Digsy were 1st night lol.

I saw Digsy flag's 1st night and then we just happened to get chatting in line for the 2nd show :) The U2 world is a small one lol

Are you going to the Dublin shows?

ramblin rose said:
Here's a picture that made the paper (Jesse made this shot), any other of you in the picture?

londonnewspaper.jpg

I was almost in it lol...there was another guy next to the bloke in the white t-shirt I think, then it was me & my stepsister. A lucky escape for Evening Standard readers :)

The girl on Jesse's left is one of the Zootopians that reported the setlists back to Zootopia for the London & Manchester shows. They do an excellent job too.

UKTan said:

I was almost in it lol...there was another guy next to the bloke in the white t-shirt I think, then it was me & my stepsister. A lucky escape for Evening Standard readers :)

:hug:

Was the evening standard pic from the 18th or 19th?

Thanx for all these latest pix Kelly!! :love: :applaud: :bow: :bow:

Love the ones where you get to see those beautiful eyes!!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom