MERGED --> I was tempted by the drunk photos thread... + new drunk photo thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I've never posted any of these here, and I'm not on myspace 4 the same reasons, but what the hell.... I'm going 2 start w/ one where I'm not SO blitzed and depending on how it goes, progressively post better (or is it worse) ones... LOL.

I'm the one in the middle, front and center, black shirt. That's my baby brother in the white blazer right next 2 me.

BigPimpin.jpg

Oh man, U2Dem your pics are wild enough when you're sober, I cant imagine what your drunk pics would look like!

:lol:

So how do I post a picture? None of mine come close to those clubbin photos above.

Sicy, if you want to see a pic, you should just ask for one. I have a few that shoudln't break your monitor : )

BEAL said:
So how do I post a picture? None of mine come close to those clubbin photos above.

Sicy, if you want to see a pic, you should just ask for one. I have a few that shoudln't break your monitor : )

I dont think there are many that can come close to those lol.

I responded to your email :)

Alright, with the help of Sicy, I have some photos after drinking, either at a bar, or at my buddies bbq on July 4th two years ago in the scorching heat.

Ducktails06kevin_nat.jpg

DrunkonDeckWithFriends.jpg

And my famous droopy eye. Anytime I get drunk, the left eye droops.

NathanielDroopy.jpg

Hope these work. Posting from work, so there may be a few issues.

Back
Top Bottom