MERGED --> I think I have Mercy!!!!! + Mercy, the b side w/ Achtung Bab + Mercy!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2SJ said:
Honestly the one that spanisheyes put out is the exact quality of the cd I have. And no there is no Fast Cars on it unfortunately!!!
So glad everyone is enjoying it so much!!! :combust:

Thank You U2SJ. :hug: After 3 days of computer problems and talking to fu%$*** incomptent tech support people who seemed to know less than I do (not possible, really) about computers, I finally have Mercy.
and the fast cars loop. thanks for that link - dandy :wink:

I'm happy now:dance:

Ummm...

Forgive me for asking, but what is the background of this song? Written post-Blender interview? HTDAAB take? Seems like people knew about and were excited about this song even before this.

Thanks in advance.

Rastat said:
No news about Fast Cars yet, dream chaser?

Checking your site every minute... :)

No and I'm rather disappointed. :( But I guess that's the risk one takes in trading mp3s/wav/etc with online friends... Ya just never know... Either that or I was confused about when I'd be receiving it since Japan is like a day ahead CA, USA... :slant: :shrug: :sad:

But, so that y'all don't have to hit refresh, how's about I post either in here or in a FC thread or a new thread (Sicy?) when/if I do get it?

Oh, and Neon Lights has to be taken down -- Got a little, ahem, e-mail from someone -- heh heh :uhoh:

dandy said:

nope, it's a rough copy of the song. bit of a background hiss. far better than the ol' beach clips at least. :wink:

dandy, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind sending me the version you have so I can, at least, put something up on the site until I get the wav version? (If I do... :sad:)

propaganda[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks in advance,
Mel

dream chaser said:

dandy, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind sending me the version you have so I can, at least, put something up on the site until I get the wav version? (If I do... :sad:)

propaganda[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks in advance,
Mel

i have a 6 meg and a 12 meg file, any preference?

I can see why they left this off the album...at first it sounds really good....but it does sound like Big Country..............a little too 80ish....it could be the fish bowls of New Castle I drank after work....I think Big Country is what I am hearing...anyone else think it reminds them of a 80's hit???

DrTeeth said:
I love the song but what is it? Where did you get it?

I got it from a thread here on interference. It is supposedly the song that the band considers as the best B-side from this album.
The more you listen to this , the more you FALL IN LOVE!

It's a stunner of a song, it's grown on me so much and I love it's tone and the dark lyrics, I love the line 'you love me too much, when I'm ripping the stitches' nasty.

Man, in my humble opinion they should have taken OOTS and Yahweh off and put Mercy and Fast Cars on instead then you'd have an album with no filler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom