MERGED --> Have Your Message Delivered To U2 In Oct. + Only 'Real' Fans..+ Final Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: i am sorry, i always feel weird posting stuff about a band i love. i dont know what to say with out feeling like an idiot.

but since you are doing something very kind, i will give my thanks to U2.

Bono, Adam, Larry and The Edge:
thank you for being the soundtrack of my life. i have grown up with your music and you have provided me with wonderful memories that will last a life time. thanks for being an influence and a source of inspiration to all. your music and human rights activisim is inspiring and i wish you all the best.

love,
Iris
Atlanta, GA

What more can be said?

I do hope these messages reach the band. I feel like I've grown up with U2, listening to each album as a went through grade school, high school, college, career, mid-wife crisis...I consider myself lucky to be about the same age as you four geezers - I've been able to follow along with each album, tour, etc., so I've been a fan from day one in the 1970's...guess I'm a geezer, too.

Thanks for everything; the music, the concerts, the DVD's, but especially, I want to thank the band for two songs - Bad and Kite. Especially Kite. And I'd like to thank Bono and Daniel for "Falling at Your feet". Ordinary addictions, I know that this is not goodbye, and not my will, Thy will.

I know I'm a relatively new fan, but I just wanted to thank you, U2, for being such a creative, unique, and inspiring band. I find it amazing how experimental you guys are willing to be in everything you do. It's made for some very fascinating results.

And I also want to thank you all for being a band that expresses its spirituality in a way that doesn't feel preachy. To someone who has the same kinds of views on religion as you guys do and who feels sometimes that I'm alone in that kind of view, that really means a lot to me-you express your feelings on that subject much better than I could ever hope to. And your words of peace and hope for a better world in your music are ones that I think everyone should hear. It's nice to see that there are others who still have hope things will be good someday. And thanks for the song "Stuck In A Moment"-that helped me out a couple of years back greatly. Also, thanks for "Angel Of Harlem"-merely because that song is just one of the best songs I've ever heard in my life.

And Bono, I just wanted to say to you that I fully respect and admire your dedication to everything involved with Africa. You've made me much more aware of the issues involved with the people over there than I was before, and you've inspired me to be more active in helping fight not just with that cause, but with any causes I feel are worthy of fighting. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Thanks for everything, guys. Keep on rocking.

Angela

Your music inspires the soundtrack of many peoples lives, the joy, regret, the recklessness, the spiritual debt.

When I think of U2, I think of my four irish brothers who are always there for me when I need 'em. That ain't just some rock band playing,...that's U2! Those are my bros! Wherever you've gone, I've gone with you. I even liked Passengers. Haha! I implore you to please keep fucking up the mainstream every once and a while. Thanks! Peace!
Tony Morbillo
Long Island, NY, USA

Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

i just wanted to say how much i love the music you make and appriciate all the hard work that goes into making it. very few bands these days makes music that moves me but your music consistantly does. i really don't know what else to say...how to say all the things that i want you guys to know.

hopefully i will get to meet you all and be able to say all the things that i am unable to put in words now on your next tour. it will be my first U2 show and i'm so excited.

take care!

Luv,

Susan
Halifax, NS (soon to be Toronto, ONT)

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say and where do I start. Ok, here it goes. Thanks U2 for making my life so joyous with your lyrics, music and pure passion!!!! It's such a spiritual experience everytime I hear your music and seeing you live is truly a spiritual experience that no words can not express. I am surely in another world when I am at a U2 Concert. I feel anew everytime. Thank God for Larry Mullen Jr. who put up that note on the board one day 27years ago. We all surely wouldn't be the kind of people we are now if it wasn't for that day! You have changed us in oh so many ways and still continue to do so.

Bono: Please continue to do what you doing for Africa and those wonderful people there! With all the passion that drives you to put it to these causes is just amazing! I so admire you and what you do. Keep up the good fight and never give up!
Oh, and how could I forget! Your lyrics are truely amazing. With such passion and emotion in every song. Where would we be without that! Keep on writing those amazing and inspiring songs that we all love!

Edge: You are the genius with the guitar! You have created a sound like no other and continue to amaze us U2 fans everytime! I love your voice and hope you get to sing more on the next album and tour.

Adam: The posh one! You make amazing music with that bass like no other. Creates the mood and the backbone of every U2 song!

Larry: Where would we be without your percussion? Nada, nothing! You are a wizard with the sticks! And thanks again for putting up that note to start a band all those 27 yrs ago.

I have been a fan for over 16years and will forever continue to be a U2 Fanatic til the end of time!
I hope that one day I will get to meet you and just shake your hand for making my life so special in every way.

Can not wait till next year and your new album and tour !!!

Much Love and Hugs :hug: :heart:

Amy Phillips

Last edited:
I have been a fan for nearly half of my life. Your music continues to fill my heart and soul as much today as it did the first time I placed War on my turntable. My life has changed in so many ways since then but one of the few things that has remained the same is my love for the band and the music. Thank you for sharing the music that stirs so many emotions and feelings in so many people.

My first exposure to U2 was the "New Year's Day" video on MTV, back in 1983. I was 15, and I was totally blown away by those four fellows from Dublin. Twenty years later, I still am.

Mere words cannot express how much you four have touched my life. You have saved me from self-destruction more than once. You have uplifted my soul, strengthened my faith and lightened my heart.

You four gentlemen are truly a blessing from God, given to a world that desperately needs such a blessing. You pour so much of yourselves into your music, so much love and soul into your craft, and it shows; even the most cynical cannot help but notice that the Spirit is in the room. You've helped so many people with your charity work, and set an excellent example for others to follow.

You are better loved than you realize. Take care of yourselves; we'd like to have you around for another twenty years (or more). May God bless you and your loved ones, now and always.

With love,
Christine in Phoenix

Last edited:
I always discover something new I love about their music and hope it will continue to surprise me in years to come.

Lara, Ireland.

Well, what can I say ??????? Pam takes a big breath
U2 have reduced her to jelly, again

Hi guys
Just a few things come to mind -
Hope you are all in good health and enjoying life to the full
I thank you with all my heart for the music - what a life saver you have been at times!
For your commitment to each other, to us and the world community
God bless and stay safe
Good luck with the new album and PLEASE come to Oz and NZ if you can!
Love
Pamela

Bono ? If you wish to establish DATA in Australia I?m your man
pamela_tomiczek @hotmail.com

U2: Bono, Edge, Adam, Larry -

Been a fan since '94, I only wish I would have discovered your music and ideas a lot earlier in my life. You guys taught me to free my mind and dream out loud. Believe me, I'm still learning and trying. From my first listen of Boy to relaxing to Unforgettable Fire to my overplay of AchtungBaby/Zooropa, I've always noticed in your music, an indominitable spirit that will not stop searching for what is true and good in this world. May that spirit spread across the world and never die.

theSoulfulMofo
Los Angeles

Hi.Bono,Edge,Adam,Larry.
First,I wanted to say thank you.You gave me happy by your song.
And Edge,I love your guiter play...
Adam,I love your eyes...
Larry,you are very handsome...
And...I don't know what I say...I want to say more... But I don't know so much about English vocabulary.
Oh!I forgot very important thing.
Bono,you are my saint.I love you so much!!

Last,I love you guys forever...and "Aligato"...

Aki
from Japan,Hiroshima.

U2 is the best band in the world and will forever be my favorite band. Your music is amazing and your lyrics are so inspirational. I was incomplete until I first listened to U2, only three years ago, but now I feel like I have been listening to U2 my whole life, because U2 makes my life that much better every time I listen to one of your songs.

Bono,The Edge,Larry and Adam- you are my heroes. I don't know how to express my love for you and your music, except in a heartfelt thank you. I hope you keep making great music for several more years to come, and my best wishes and good luck for the future.

U2girl91289
New York

Last edited:
Only 'Real' U2 Fans Click here: Important: MESSAGES FOR U2!

Hi all.

Thanks for showing your loyalty to the band by visiting.

Some of you may be aware that on behalf of Interference.com Personal Messages are being compiled from fans of U2 on this remarkable site.

The Messages will be delivered to U2 in person in October.

Please, leave one, let's impress the hell out of U2 by presenting them with the largest volume of messages ever from their most devoted fans.

Only 44 fans have left messages to date; Let's make it more respectable than that.

Please leave a Message: Click on the link below:

Click here

Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry....
Thanks for the years of uplifting, mind-blowing, mind-altering and spinetingling music and tours. You have truly been a world class rock band from day one! In fact, you are without doubt, the best band in the world. I just want to say thank you for changing my world and helping me through the bad times and being the soundtrack to my good times.

Many thanks and adultaions.
John-David Di Rezze
Maple, Ontario
Canada

P.S. If you are ever in the neighborhood, drop by for a Guinness.

Just like to say you guys have been in my life for 20 years, longer then a woman has! Marry U2 if you want a stable happy relationship in your life!
Thanks Bono,Edge,Larry and Adam long may you continue to make your magic!

Steve Brambley

The first time I heard you, your music suffused me with body/mind pleasure, touching chords within me that I wasn't even aware of. It's been over twenty years now, and nothing has changed.

thank you

Thank you for your music. I'm not sure where I'd be without it. You are the most incredible band in the world and the only band I care about.

I live and breath for U2.

The garage band from garage land who grew up to be kings: U2.

Thank you for everything. Your music has saved my life (literally and figuratively) more than once. I've never met you, never seen you in person (next tour!), never even spoke to you, but you have touched my life and many others in more ways than you can possibly imagine.

My friends, I have but one word I think of when I think of U2: Legends.

Thank you for all you've done.

Your #1 fan until the end of the world,
Dave Curran
Halifax, NS, Canada

PS: Come to Halifax on the next tour! I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

Thanks for making the greatest music on earth. Edge, you inspired me to pick up the guitar and play again and Bono, you are my rolemodel. Larry and Adam, You inspired me to make music as well. Thank you.

Nick
Denver

All I can say is: Hooray!!! U2 has given me so much happiness over the years through their inspirational music and the funny little occurences in the lives of Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry that have made me smile.

U2 proves to me that there is such a thing as good music and, amidst all the pressure of the world, they have stayed true to themselves and continued to keep their fans happy! Thank you U2 for trying new things and staying relevant, but not forgetting where you come from. It is so important for me to see a band that has kept it real and continued to produce great music.

All the best for the future, U2, I and so many other people look forward to whatever you have planned, and we know that we can look back on the past 25 years with happiness. Keep up the good work ...

:) Marie, Brisbane, Australia

Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam,

Thank you for showing me a place high on a desert plain where the streets have no name.

Thank you for encourging me to dream out loud and not let the bastards grind me down.

Thank you for being the best band ever.

Mary

Bono, do more world-saving, it should get U2 more exposure and publicity and temporarily satisfy your insatiable ego.

Edge, get another divorce so you will be creatively and artistically envigorated just like in the Achtung era.

Adam, don't ever think "too much is not enough" or you might miss another gig.

Larry, be the policeman of the band and make sure they don't wander into making another POP-like album.

Ok, so I was kidding you boys. Kidding aside, stay safe and look out for each other. More power and may the grace of God shine upon you always.

Cheers,

J

I wouldn't even know where to start to say how special you guys have been to me since I first fell in love with Red Rocks back in '83. I love and treasure so much about U2 and so many songs mean a lot to me, especially Stay, One, and Walk On. Bono, I admire you for your work both in music and in the world, and you are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. All of you guys are like special friends to me and I feel like I know you. I just wish I could give you all a hug and tell you how I feel, but I know I'd start crying or something. Please know that I care about you very much deep in my heart and soul. I can't really put into words right now how much you have meant to me in my life. See you next year! (Please do GA if you can!)

Love always,
Michelle

I can not thank you enough for changing my life in so many ways. Your love and passion for what you do has shown me that what ever you want to acheive, you can. Your music is the soundtrack to my life. And seeing you live touched my every emotion. I'm sure you've heard this all before, but it's all true. Thank you. Sara, Cincinnati, OH, USA

To U2:

Thank you for inspiring.

Thank you for your words.

Thank you for your music.

Thank you for the mesh ;)

Keep on rocking :up:

Catherine
Toronto, Canada

:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom