MERGED --> Discussion of Tickets mailed out + Tickets printed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find myself calling Ticketmaster every damn day just making sure my order is still ok, even after I know the charge has gone through and everything...

I still call, fucking paranoia thanks to those bastards.

so do you get an email from ticketmaster first that ur tickets are printed and mailed first??? or do they just send it out without any notice.. ??

yes, you should get an email. 3 days later my tickets came in the mail.

mads said:
yes, you should get an email. 3 days later my tickets came in the mail.

not necessarily it depends on how you ordered them

if you ordered by net, yes most def will get an email, if by phone no you wont get shit, they'll just come

Has Anyone Got Their Tickets yet?

I seen on u2log.com that they appear to have their tickets already when you check out the photograph they've taken of them. Just wandering if anyone else has got their's yet? Needless to say I don't trust ticketmaster and I won't rest until they are in my hands!

i'm still waiting for mine for the ones i ordered on fri and sat... no email yet from ticketmaster yet that the tix were printed yet..

Receiving tickets

Vertigo Fly said:
Grrr lucky you! I ordered from See Tickets (UK) and they only mail them near the event. I won't be at ease until I have them lol.
I have also ordered from seetickets.com I hate having to wait, but my hubby informed me that the last U2 concert we went to (Elevation) we didn't get the tickets until 2 weeks before the date. I just want them now!!! I'm scared in case I don't get them:sad: :hyper:

I got two tickets for the Vancouver show but stupid me I chose will call. Think I should change it to have it delivered or do you think my tickets are safe at ticketmaster until the night of the show? :huh:

Raid said:
I got two tickets for the Vancouver show but stupid me I chose will call. Think I should change it to have it delivered or do you think my tickets are safe at ticketmaster until the night of the show? :huh:

should be ok.. or u can tell them to change it so u can pick up anytime now..

u2bigfans said:

should be ok.. or u can tell them to change it so u can pick up anytime now..

I'm going to call them and see if they will give me this option....I don't remember seeing it when I was buying the tickets.

I did will call for van during last tour and had no problems getting them the morning of the concert.

anyone got their tickets yet from general sale??? especially if u bought U.S shows from Canada..

got my 2 Seattle 4/24 GA's two days ago from Mr UPS guy who's been here a couple times already in past 2 weeks!!

but i do need one more ga so both my parents and i can go!

Ticketmaster UK don't usually release tickets for big events until a couple of weeks before the show, probably to try and prevent the forgers doing their thing too well.

Vertigo Fly said:
Grrr lucky you! I ordered from See Tickets (UK) and they only mail them near the event. I won't be at ease until I have them lol.

Ive ordered from them four times when they were wayahead, and the tickets have come just two weeks before the evnt..

In fact I bought tickets to two concerts, and the tickets for the second concert came first..

I was getting a bit edgey, but it was ok in the end.

The closest to the event was the promo concert at the london astoria.. they only gave you your tickets as you went into the venue, and even then you only had your hands on them for about five seconds before they took them off you so your couldn't sell them to the touts.. scary stuff.. I have never been so relieved to get in anywhere.

I still get butterflies whenever I think about it.

i guess maybe if u choose UPS or something, your tickets will be printed faster.. i want my tickets soon so i can make arrangements..

i'm waiting for my tickets here for the vancouver shows

both my presale and general sale tickets are showing : "Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed."

Is this the case for everybody?

Both pruchases were on the net

maxpouliot said:

both my presale and general sale tickets are showing : "Your tickets have been purchased and are in the process of being printed."

mine show that too for the tickets from the states.. wonder when they will print it out.. :mad:

maxpouliot said:

I got the same thing but I chose the "will call" option.

Raid said:
From my Ticketmaster order page:

"Your tickets have been printed.

Your tickets were shipped via standard USPS mail. Items shipped in this way will arrive at least 48 hours prior to the event. "

Whew...Phase 1 is done. Now I'm going to start to worry about some disgruntled Postal Service employee stealing my tickets. LOL

My Chicago 5/7 presale tickets were delivered today! :hyper:

Now I only need Dublin... :drool:

My email was dated 2/3 seajewel... so you should be getting yours soon too! :wink:

maxpouliot said:

I also have ordered ticket from Canada, so via regular mail. So far my status is that Chicago and Boston are said to have been printed and mailed, and New Jersey is still purchased but not printed. These were all ordered during the general sale via internet. I haven't got any tickets in the mail yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom