MERGED--> Boston Setlist party 2- Carry On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
raphatrind said:
i´m expecting wild horses for tonight!!!!

in today´s soundcheck they played it

are you being serious about soundcheck?? and when you say 'wild horses', i assume you mean 'who's gonna ride...', and NOT the stones song "wild horses"...

that would be fantastic... i :heart: WGRYWH!

*Ally* said:

are you being serious about soundcheck?? and when you say 'wild horses', i assume you mean 'who's gonna ride...', and NOT the stones song "wild horses"...

that would be fantastic... i :heart: WGRYWH!

:yes:

And another song was rehearsed too....can't remember which though. :hmm:

crumbs and horses were soundchecked tonight

but i think they may just be practicing them for the european leg, we shall see....

The interesting thing about Stipe is he won't make a show out of it. He'll sit right next to you and you won't even realize it unless he hasn't bathed that day.

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't... / No Regrets snippet
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky

Lila64 said:
I got the Elvis Costello snippet in L.A. on the Elevation tour :yes: - I was staring at him (and vice versa) at the soundboard.

he was behind us in NJ...NSW has x-ray vision. It is almost frightening. The man can identify tiny print at 300 yards... :laugh:

ruffian said:

you crazy danes! :wink: I only had the salty licorice. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital :(

LOL.

I eat 'em all day :D
Try those sweet ones. Very nice.
Since I've found you all belong to this "Anti-licorice fanclub" let me tell you in Denmark there is ice cream with licorice flavour. 90% of all vendors have it.

And it tastes sooo fucking goood....

VintagePunk said:
I have to pee, but I'm afraid I'll never catch back up again. If there were ever a Depends moment, this would be it. :|

maybe nurse chrissi can fix you up with a leg bag :wink:

Chizip said:
crumbs and horses were soundchecked tonight

but i think they may just be practicing them for the european leg, we shall see....

hmmm... we shall see indeed! *not holding my breath, though it would be awesome...*

Getting Crumbs and Wild Horses tonight would be even better than Womanfish as an opener!!!:crazy:

I love U2...and uh...you know I love you too...or something like that! :whistle:

God Part III said:

LOL.

I eat 'em all day :D
Try those sweet ones. Very nice.
Since I've found you all belong to this "Anti-licorice fanclub" let me tell you in Denmark there is ice cream with licorice flavour. 90% of all vendors have it.

And it tastes sooo fucking goood....
hmmm...and don't you Danes find peanut butter distasteful?

SETLIST

CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
VERTIGO (Walk This Way Snippet)
ELEVATION
GLORIA
THE OCEAN
BEAUTIFUL DAY (Dream On Snippet)
MIRACLE DRUG
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN (No Regrets Snippet)
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
COEXIST (?) FATHER ABRAHAM NO MORE
BULLET THE BLUE SKY (When Johnny Comes Marching snippet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom