MERGED--> Boston Setlist party 2- Carry On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one4u2 said:

They're line cutters :eyebrow:

that's what someone on here claimed a few days ago. i for one have never seen either of them cut the line- the last show i saw dan at was NJ1, and he slept in his car with the rest of us and lined up all day. and ruth was in the ticket line all day at MSG- she did not cut at all.

No spoken words said:
Gob is the best. Ah, cannot wait for Season 2 on DVD. Tell all of your friends to watch this season, ratings must improve or this really will be the last season. The only reason it's back is that the new FOX Entertainment Chief has a lot of guts.

I hear you buddy.

*Ally* said:

that's what someone on here claimed a few days ago. i for one have never seen either of them cut the line- the last show i saw dan at was NJ1, and he slept in his car with the rest of us and lined up all day. and ruth was in the ticket line all day at MSG- she did not cut at all.

I saw her on line at MSG..Do they post here? Or would that be considered cheating for her :D

Last edited:
Wait. Jack Haley was in the Love in an Elevator Video? Wow. Haley is the only person I know of to be in an Aerosmith Video and also clean up Dennis Rodman's puke at some Newport Beach party. Nice exacta.

ruffian said:

I haven't, but I've had the licorice :yuck:

the ABOY everyone heard on the Entourage promo isn't sung by U2, though, I don't think...

Liqourice, or lakrids as we call it, comes in all sorts of types though! Don't give up! Greatest sweets ever.

Now when the topic's up, you might as well give these a taste:

"Rugbrød" - a unique type of bread.
"Marinerede Sild" - Fish, very good with this unique type of bread.

Tell your friend of these things and I'm sure he'll provide you with some while you're staying there. Best lunch ever :)

Ok, no more weird Danish food, promise.

No spoken words said:

Ruffian, my sound board friend, how are you doing? Are you feeling 100%?
almost there, thanks! i still can't get over how generous you were to me... :bow: but I won't embarrass you further....good to see you.

SETLIST
-----------
CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
VERTIGO (Walk This Way Snippet)
ELEVATION
GLORIA
THE OCEAN
BEAUTIFUL DAY (Dream On Snippet)
MIRACLE DRUG
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN (No Regrets Snippet)
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY

No spoken words said:
Wait. Jack Haley was in the Love in an Elevator Video? Wow. Haley is the only person I know of to be in an Aerosmith Video and also clean up Dennis Rodman's puke at some Newport Beach party. Nice exacta.

I had a dream recently that Rodman and I were buds. Strange, because I think it's safe to say that I might consciously think of him twice a year, if that.

ruffian said:

almost there, thanks! i still can't get over how generous you were to me... :bow: but I won't embarrass you further....good to see you.

Good lord, go ahead and embarrass me!! :)

Glad you are on the mend.....

Good to see you, too, of course.

Ooohh, Nightswimming...:drool:
I used to live in the apartment complex that had the pool they would go swim in.

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Walk this Way snippet
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day / Dream On snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't... / No Regrets snippet
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday

God Part III said:

Liqourice, or lakrids as we call it, comes in all sorts of types though! Don't give up! Greatest sweets ever.

Now when the topic's up, you might as well give these a taste:

"Rugbrød" - a unique type of bread.
"Marinerede Sild" - Fish, very good with this unique type of bread.

Tell your friend of these things and I'm sure he'll provide you with some while you're staying there. Best lunch ever :)

Ok, no more weird Danish food, promise.
you crazy danes! :wink: I only had the salty licorice. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom