MERGED --> Bono's short Hair V3 + New Haircut + bono then and now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
newshortdo.jpg

That's a wee bit short for me.

Bononewhaircut062.jpg

But from this angle I like it- maybe it's the smile!

bono then and now

bonopopsurly.jpg

bonoengland.jpg

i just wanted to put these pics side by side, since he is sporting the same cut now. (and on these pics kinda the same surly look there, but who cares)

boy, he looks pretty amazing, considering the number of years that have passed since POP era. :cute:

I don't like it... never did, never will... :shrug:

I'm for the JT-and-ponytail-or-long-previous-Vertigo-kinda-hair! :drool:

(<--- Like my avatar!)

:hmm: Did we have a "New Hair"-poll yet? :shifty:

Love it. I'm not a fan of the scruff, but I do like it more with the short hair than with the long. Now all he has to do is lose the shades...

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Now all he has to do is lose the shades...

:up:

We might not agree on the hair, but this ^ - :yes: So true!!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Love it. I'm not a fan of the scruff, but I do like it more with the short hair than with the long. Now all he has to do is lose the shades...

lose the shades?! that would be like taking away edge's beanie..it cant happen!

I think it's mainly because of his eye problems, he can't take that much flashes or else he will have trouble with his eyes for a couple of days.

And btw he did take them off a couple of times on the chicago DVD, one for somtimes you can't make it on your own and for Running to stand still.

btw: I think The Edge did look great without a beanie during his pop period (Discotheque video). :)

Sorry, still not liking the short hair not that in any takes away from Bono hotness! :drool: But he looks little too conservative for my likeing! If weren't for the shades, it wouldn't be rock 'n roll anymore!! And Bono has said has much himself!! :wink:

Last edited:
It's true he took them off for two or three songs but he did more often on the Slane/Boston DVD. I know about his eyes but I love it when he takes the shades off :( He seems so distant with them...

<--------- But they look cool on him tho, love the red shades :drool:

Mmm im just waiting for some pics of him w/ his new hair, clean shaven, AND without shades :drool:

I strongly dislike the new hairdo, I mean, stubbledo. He looks terrible.Wish he'd grow it out a bit more, even if he's not going to have it long, it could at least be HAIR and not stubble. My father was career military and even he always had longer hair than that on top. IMO NOBODY looks good with their hair shaved like that, not even Natalie Portman. (though her face can pull it off better than his can)

Re: bono then and now

thankyou said:
bonopopsurly.jpg

bonoengland.jpg

i just wanted to put these pics side by side, since he is sporting the same cut now. (and on these pics kinda the same surly look there, but who cares)

boy, he looks pretty amazing, considering the number of years that have passed since POP era. :cute:

He looks better in the NOW pic too:drool::wink:

Too short, Pop era and now. He should go for the Beautiful day (that's a bit longer isn't it?) or better yet, Electrical storm haircut.

I really love the length of his hair now it reeeally suits him and he should keep it like that forever. Plus im sure its easier to dye:wink:

Well, I like it too. I didn't think that I would cos I do like JTB. However, practically, I guess he can't really go back to that style now that he's so much older. It's a great shame but personally I think he'd look daft with long hair - and the politians wouldn't take him seriously if he turned up sporting long hair. I did kinda prefer the way he had it for the vertigo tour but if he had to get it cut then I think this is it.

Also, if he suffers from hair problems which we've seen in some photos lately, then the short hair is better for him.

Anways, any Bono is ok by me...:drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom