MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll definitely need a rental car. Taking taxis is not practical in L.A. with everything being so spread out. When I have more time, I may have an idea or two to offer as well.

martha said:

Will you have a rental car and a flexible schedule? I have a few ideas.

Yep! 5 completely open days and a rental car! For that matter, if anyone wants to get together with us in LA, we'd be very pleased to do that too! :)

Last edited:
brady-elevationera1.jpg

That would be Brady, a righteous cat ,that out does Bono somenites;):dance:

DB9:up:

Last edited:
well we should all plan to meet somewhere like maybe Saturday afternoon? Perhaps the lobby of one of the hotels we're staying at or a restaurant? :shrug:

Sicy said something about she was going to get a list together with everyone's cell phone numbers too?

Yeah dont worry about it.. I've got it covered :wink:
Vegas was not a problem at all.. . everything went smoothly.
But we should try to plan one night at least for sure to all meet up.

Everyone has cell phones right? :shifty:

diamond said:

yo-
sup kevin?

diamond
:dance:

Hey Diamond Dave!! sorry to hear about the mishap last time you were in toronto :-(

Hope to see you in Vegas... don't worry, no canadian hockey guys outside...EH?

Kevin

i am not fortunate enough to be going on vacation that weekend, so let me know which night you will all be getting together...soon, so i can take that day off. and the next day, to nurse my head...

ok, i think im gonna make it, but i'll probably stay for one show on saturday, then go back sunday morning, since i may be going back to school that month. im thinking of doing greyhound...my mom wants me to fly...but i'll have to see what my budget is for that...the thing is, im scared shitless of going to vegas by myself lol. i'll have to see...

i have no problem giving you guys my cellphone # if i go. i am so not shy so it is not a problem. hell i went to dinner by myself tonight at a very nice resturant in orlando tonight and had no prob. i just chatted it up with my wait staff. ;) which by the way is always a nice thing to have 6 good looking guys waiting on you. haha!

uh yeah anyway back to the point of this post, i will PM you all my cellphone # and hotel info if i go to vegas. :)

Cool. I was going to have everyone email their cell #'s to me then I'd make a list and email the list to everyone. In case there's anyone that doesnt have pm access. That's what I did last time and it worked well! We'll have a thread where everyone will post their hotel info and dates and times of arrivals and departures as well.

and just so we'll all know who we are....I'm making nametags for everyone :cute:

here's a sample one I've done :cute:
(I can get them laminated at work with the little clip thingies)

Attachments

• vegas nametag.jpg
    vegas nametag.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 68
ummm...i was just going to iron-on "bonosgirl84" across my breasts, but nametags work too...i guess...

there goes all my fun...

hey you can still make your t-shirt...I won't have a way of giving you the nametag till we get there :lol:

hmm, cool, only like a month away... can't wait to see the gang from the first get together on the tour and meet new people an the familiar faces. :D

may be a little late in the thread..but I may be able to come to Vegas...if I count my pennies..its my free weekend from the kids..so it just might work..and ABEL - I have silly string....BAH!!!!! Vegas would never be the same...hopefully it all works out and I can join you guys..would be great...I shall try my damndest..and if all else failes..Ill have Jess stash me in her carry on...Im pretty tiny...:yes:

Yay Whacka! :D

ABEL.. I dont need a nametag.. everyone knows what I look like. :tongue: And as a matter of fact.. I know what everyone looks like as well. They're very cute though! :cute:

someone, please...give abel a tranq before she gets here. even las vegas is no match for her level of excitement...i'm kidding, of course. i can't wait to meet everyone. just a few more weeks!

Back
Top Bottom