MERGED--> ALL European Stage, Lighting & Production Discussions + Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably for zoo station though, remember in Willies Diary he wanted to make a communistthingie for zoo station and well, the bandphotos are the same as in the diary.... So my bet is on zoo station

I hope they're going to use this screen to show the band (playing live like on PopMart screen), not just images and animations...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Okay, that's it. I'm paying the extra money to get a rushed passport, and I'm going to Europe. It's for my physical well-being, you know. Because if I don't get to see this, I may die of envy.

Lila64 said:

there's some more on U2.com...

(nothing impresive... but :wink: "more")

band_brussles1.jpg

band_brussles.jpg

band_brussles2.jpg

I must say.. The screen is impressive.. But technology has evolved since Popmart of course..

Anyways.. Am I the only one who misses some lighting on TOP of the screen? When the screen is turned of, all lighting takes place from about 5 meters above the band..

Like with Popmart, lighting all over the top edge of the screen...

So the people who get there first, can get within that barricade. Is that like all Euro shows? Or is that relating to the whole Blue zone thing in Brussels?

Last edited:
Did they paint the catwalks over the past 2 days or so?

The metal 'awning' above the speakers also seem to have changed from metallic to black.

u2fp

Despite the huge size of it, the actual stage the band will play on seems quite small, not counting the walkways etc. Such a difference from the first leg...

Can't wait to see more images of the screen in action. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom