MERGED-->24 Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mdw3935 said:

I did when Jack was watching the coverage on tv. :sad:

When Tony was holding Michelle. :sad:

When they wheeled Tony into the operating room. :sad:

As to your question Queen Bee about Spencer, yes I think he is a mole. He was acting fishy himself.

I also wonder if Audrey and Diane will meet each other sometime during the show. :hmm: That should be interesting.

Those were the same moments that made me cry minus the last one.

I'm going to be irritated if Spencer is a mole - it's far too obvious. While something's definitely off about him, the whole CTU mole gimmick is getting old.

I definitely can see Audrey and Diane crossing paths during tonight's episodes or next week.

Queen Bee said:
The whole CTU mole gimmick is getting old.
JESSSSSS
Queen Bee said:
I definitely can see Audrey and Diane crossing paths during tonight's episodes or next week.
No way. She totally needs to be kidnapped first! After Jack saves her and her genius son, they'll be taken into CTU for questioning and all that. That's when they'll meet!

got_edge said:
No way. She totally needs to be kidnapped first! After Jack saves her and her genius son, they'll be taken into CTU for questioning and all that. That's when they'll meet!

Any bets on how long Kim Jr. has left to live? Or Diane for that matter? I just can't see those two making it through the entire day. Plus, if you're involved in Jack Bauer's personal life you've pretty much signed your death wish :cool:

Queen Bee said:
So, Walt being a mole. Was I the only one not surprised be that? I knew there was something fishy with him... especially when watching him interact with Martha. I think he had Martha had an affair at some point too. Oh, and the tape tampering? I had a feeling he was involved from the get go. The conversation sounded a bit fabricated. That, and I wanted to believe Martha really wasn't having a psychotic breakdown.

Well, I thought Walt's role was pretty obvious. Remember, he was the one who ordered Jack Bauer killed at the end of last season (with the President technically not knowing, but really knowing), so you knew he was shady to begin with.

The only thing that doesn't make sense yet (and I'm assuming we'll find out eventually) is how did they know Jack Bauer was still alive? If Walt found out, how did it happen? That's what I want to know.

phanan said:

Well, I thought Walt's role was pretty obvious. Remember, he was the one who ordered Jack Bauer killed at the end of last season (with the President technically not knowing, but really knowing), so you knew he was shady to begin with.

The only thing that doesn't make sense yet (and I'm assuming we'll find out eventually) is how did they know Jack Bauer was still alive? If Walt found out, how did it happen? That's what I want to know.

He ordered to have Jack killed? I don't know where my head was last season because I honestly can't remember him. I definitely got a vibe between him and Martha though. Who knows, it could be nothing.

In the Day 5 prequel, Chloe explained to Jack how someone had snooped into Jack's records and found out he was still alive - something along those lines. The prequel's a blur to me since aside it's pretty much an elaborate car chase. I'm sure it'll be addressed later.

Queen Bee said:

He ordered to have Jack killed? I don't know where my head was last season because I honestly can't remember him. I definitely got a vibe between him and Martha though. Who knows, it could be nothing.

Yes, Walt was the one who set up the whole thing. He sent the Secret Service Agent to get Jack, as everyone knew, but to also kill him so he was out of the way and the situation with the Chinese government would be resolved.

And while the President and he never said any words about it, the President knew.

phanan said:

Yes, Walt was the one who set up the whole thing. He sent the Secret Service Agent to get Jack, as everyone knew, but to also kill him so he was out of the way and the situation with the Chinese government would be resolved.

And while the President and he never said any words about it, the President knew.

I'm surprised she doesn't remember that scene where Palmer and Novick overhear his phone call.

Well, Novick overhears it and then tells Palmer. Whatev.

phanan said:

Thank you, I completely forgot about that. The latter half of last season (with the exception of the finale) is a big blur to me.

got_edge said:
I'm surprised she doesn't remember that scene where Palmer and Novick overhear his phone call.

Well, Novick overhears it and then tells Palmer. Whatev.

What? I should've had a Day 4 marathon this weekend. Seriously, huge bluuuur.

kd65ty.gif

Last edited:
The CTU assault in the terminal was fun to watch :dance:

Tonight's episodes don't compare to the awesomeness last night though.

Also, can we have an unofficial rule about not discussing what was shown in the promos? Fox always ruins the best moments of the episodes. I'm going to do my best to avoid promos all season :uhoh:

Good episodes - obviously not as mind-blowing as last night, but that happens when you move the story forward sometimes.

I worry about things starting to be repetitive, though. Oh look, another new CTU guy who is gonna give Jack some problems. We've been through this before. I hope it doesn't end up what it appears to be.

I think the repetitive bit that bugs me more than anything is how these hapless, dumbass civilians have to get involved with Jack every season so that he's stupidly having to save their ass over and over again.

phanan said:
I worry about things starting to be repetitive, though. Oh look, another new CTU guy who is gonna give Jack some problems. We've been through this before. I hope it doesn't end up what it appears to be.

The only thing that surprised me about that was how Jack seemed okay with the orders. I was expecting him to declare it was a huge mistake and petition against it in the same vein of how he'd handle it in the past. On the other hand, I guess he could try to plan an escape on the way to CTU's headquarters and go rogue again. I really hope that isn't the case though.

I can deal with a couple of repetitive aspects, but I can't help roll my eyes at how there's always moles involved every season. I'm sick of it. Oh, and I agree with you anitram. Civilians always ruining things... :yawn:

the main problem i have with this show is too much gets fixed at the last second, we need to have all the hostages die sometime or a whole bunch of nuclear plants explode. that way when they do have an amazing raid that fixes everything it isn't so predictable.

just a thought:wink:

the rockin edge said:
the main problem i have with this show is too much gets fixed at the last second, we need to have all the hostages die sometime or a whole bunch of nuclear plants explode. that way when they do have an amazing raid that fixes everything it isn't so predictable.

I partially agree, but 24 has had its fair share of unpredictable moments and large casualities. The virus outbreak during the latter half of Day 3 and the events leading to the end of the day was some truly gripping television.

the rockin edge said:

I think killing Jack's wife in the last half hour of season one also shows that not everything gets fixed.

Queen Bee said:
I partially agree, but 24 has had its fair share of unpredictable moments and large casualities. The virus outbreak during the latter half of Day 3 and the events leading to the end of the day was some truly gripping television.

Day 3 :drool:

And Michelle not letting that man leave the hotel? :drool:

phanan said:
So, how long will it take for Tony to be completely recovered from a "critical" injury this time? Five hours? Maybe six?

Then you'll see him back in action like nothing happened.

:wink:

He may have some bandages like he did in season 3. Those CTU doctors are miracle workers. :wink:

Queen Bee said:

stephen saunders is an idiot. he was probably the worst villian in 24's history. wouldn't he have gone out of his way to protect his daugther if she meant so much to him? thats my only gripe. plus he was a weenie.

that said, i still loved S3.

I think my favorite villians are still the drazens, but the salazars are a close second. hector and ramon were badass.

24 is on early in Canada because of the election, wow, we're special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom