maybe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
I don't like U2 as before :(

don't know why, I haven't listened my U2 cd's in months... I don't wear my U2 shirt and I don't feel the same when I see their videos on TV... :sad:

I have listened "stronger" music these days, like I used before I began to listen to U2... I cleaned the dust over my "Skull and Bones" and my "Metallica"... I mean, I still like U2 but not with the same passion, I guess...

I don't know, maybe I need the new U2 album NOW... but anyway, I hope you'll forgive me :sad:

I thought that maybe U2 didn't do it for me like they used to...but then I listened to Achtung Baby. It all came back to me. I hope it does for you.

don't worry about this stuff

i'm surte you'll like them again as much as soon as they get off their asses and put out an album, but even if you don't, it's not the end of the world.

there's other music out there, this place seems to be more about talking to other u2 fans than discussing each and every freckle, hair, and blood cell of :bono: :larry: :edge: :adam:

this is usually where i get accused of not being a u2 fan, and people accost me via AIM asking me to explain myself...

no one should have to forgive you for your current music prefernces, it's your taste, do what you want with your ears and stuff.

:up:

i still like them, but right now i couldn't care less about listening to u2.

I worked in Palm Desert on Monday...put Joshua Tree in as soon as I left home; by the time I was done "doing what I was doing", I had listened to it 4 1/2 times...

Does my Cd have grooves??? if so, they're soon to be worn!! :lol:

Red Hill Mining Town...that's all that goes through my head, even now as I type!

Let's go down to Red Hilllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

PS - you know, I think I can use this as a confession....when I go to our deserts (palm springs, etc.) and especailly when I'm golfing, I just look up at that mountain range where Joshua Tree sits and it NEVER fails...Red Hill comes into my mind..and honest, I feel so calm. its so serene...it makes me feel really, really good about my world ... work, family and all that that entails! :heart:

Last edited:
The lack of new U2 music isn't easy for anyone. If I'm reading the latest news correctly, the new cd/album/tape wont be here til 2005.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

meegannie said:
The 'I don't listen to U2 as much' confession should go in the FAQ. ;)

:laugh: yeah... maybe interference should post a "Rehab" threat or something, :laugh:

In fact "Achtung Baby" is the only Cd I still listen completely... it is so dinamic, with a lot of energy, and I love all the things that surrounded it: the ZOOtv the band's new actitude, the media concept...

And I admit that I'm a little worried about Bono's agenda (please, please, Ali, make him go to the studio NOW, please)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom