Maybe we can have a thread in which we can request tunes for the next tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. The Electric Co.

2. Like A Song

3. God Part II

And I pray to God that they play The Fly again on this next tour, that song is too good to be left out and I think it would blend in perfectly with the new songs (at least it would with Vertigo!!!). Plus Last Night On Earth, Two Hearts Beat As One, Twilight, Hawkmoon 269, Gloria, Exit, Zoo Station would all be most welcomed into the set as well! :yes:

Last edited:
Love is blindness
Ultra Violet
Last Night On Earth
Do You Feel Loved
Promenade

Now there's a selection!

Ya, I figure we'll hear a whack of the new LP and a good dose of the hits. Although it would be great to hear some of u2's earlier compositions, I'd add these to the set list:

1. God Part II
2. Until the End Of the World
3. New York

Gloria
Last Night On Earth

Also nobody has mentioned If You Wear That Velvet Dress. I would kill to hear that on this tour.

1) Ultra Violet
2 ) Last Night on Earth
3) Electical Storm

Last edited:
Chile said:
Ya, I figure we'll hear a whack of the new LP and a good dose of the hits. Although it would be great to hear some of u2's earlier compositions, I'd add these to the set list:

1. God Part II
2. Until the End Of the World
3. New York

Until The End Of The World is almost 100% certain to be played. It didn't miss a show on ZooTV or Popmart, and I don't think any on Elevation either.

I didn't realize no cover tunes.:huh:

My list...

1. The Electric Co.
2. In God's Country
3. Zoo Station

Salome said:
2. Surrender
3. Rejoice

Salome- you are the man!!!!

two of my pics are these two songs, gee I would be sooooo happy if I heard surrender played live, but I really dont think that it would be possible, but I think that rejoice could be a contender and I have firm hopes of this happening after hearing that great version of Out of control on the U2 Go Home dvd and my other pick is,

1. IN GOD'S COUNTRY, I honestly think I would faint if I heard Edge's opening guitar riff of this played live, either that or shit my pants or hyperventilate:ohmy: and I dont want the acoustic version of this, I want the full band thing happening and it would be nice if it went for about 5minutes....(I dont ask much, do I???) maybe then I will forgive U2 for not touring to Australia, or the southern hemisphere on their Elevation WORLD Tour:wink:

Last edited:
thanks for the info, Axver! You are correct that Until the End Of the World was on the Elevation set list- would just hate to see it cut. I'll revise then:

1. God Part II
2. "40"
3. New York

Here are my choices in no particular order:

1.) The Unforgettable Fire

2.) Electric Co.

3.) Last Night on Earth

and if I could choose more, lol, *God Part II, HMTMKMKM, Gone, and A Sort of Homecoming!!!!!!!

gabrielvox said:
I can't believe others are asking for this - note - the following song is the anthem of my 14th year, and I realllllly would love for you to play it...

LIKE A SONG!!!!!!

after that..

11 OCLOCK TICK TOCK - not as slow as at Irving Plaza, sorry, the original way :)

TWILIGHT!!

AN CAT DUBH!!!

TOMMORROW!
FIRE!
ACROBAT!
A SORT OF HOMECOMING!!
ONE TREE HILL!!
ULTRAVIOLET!!
PLEASE (full band!!)
SPANISH EYES!!
WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD!!

Ok - not like this really makes a difference, but we play most of these songs regularly, and even people who have no idea which song it is we're playing rock out to them - so imagine, how much better in front of U2 fans!! They work, so please slip a few in there guys!!!

Thanks

:)

How come you didn't play any of these for us?? :sad:

current leaders:

1. God Part II

2. Electric Co.

3. In God's Country

4. Like A Song

5. Last Night On Earth

I don't know about you all, but I think God Part II would fit really well on this tour, lyric wise and all. I'm glad it's in the top five at least. That makes me happy. Maybe U2 will listen to what we want:)

I would love to hear any of these live from this list.

1. Love is Blindness

2. Refugee (love this song....great to sing along with in your car)

3. Dancing Barefoot---great guitar

4. Withor Without You, Babyface or If God Will Send His Angels

It is not easy only picking three...there is too many. I think that they should just have a show where they play all their songs, just so that everyones happy. Like I wouldn't be happy just being at a U2 show. That would be cool though. Or if they took request from the audience. That would be awesome!

i want a cover of honk if you love fred durst :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom