Manatee County, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead:
If you don't speak much English, for God's sake, don't put your husband who speaks even less English on the phone to help!

/work rant

oh ugh fuck how did i forget to put radiohead on my list last time. no wonder i got pounded.

You're going to forget Animal Collective next time, aren't you? You clown. You'll never be cool with people who like cardboard music.

I think I need to go cleanse myself in the fire of Mt. Doom or something. I like the new Vampire Weekend album.

I never listened to the first Vampire Weekend, and I thought everybody had forgotten about them entirely until about, oh, last week when suddenly everybody was discussing the new album.

Vampire Weekend :hmm: Do I like Vampire Weekend? Have I heard Vampire Weekend? I think I'm thinking of My Bloody Valentine, which is something else entirely. *checks iPod* Yup. I was thinking of something else.

Any list with Vampire Weekend and Animal Collective on it loses points in my book. But I won't settle for anything less than wooden music.

Ok, I'm close enough. I must hit 19K before the end of the night.

I couldn't even get past the third track of the first Vampire Weekend album. This is quite the improvement.

My list naturally is made of metal.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

I think I'd like The Decemberists. I dunno. I really hated that Sonic Youth album.

Those two statements really have nothing to do with each other, btw.

I'd swear I've heard The Decemberists before but I can't think if I liked or hated what I heard.

It was probably in a DI list sometime ...

I think the server may be attempting time travel again. Silly server. Doesn't it know it's got to get up to 88 MPH before it can travel through time?

ETA: Weird, it keeps eating my edits, too. Hungry server is hungry.

Hey LM, too much of Bee Thousand isn't as good as Hardcore UFOs. This disappoints me. I mean, there's good stuff throughout, but Hardcore UFOs is great.

18,999. Seriously? I have found 18,999 things to say on this forum in the past nearly-three years? Holy crud.

Hey LM, too much of Bee Thousand isn't as good as Hardcore UFOs. This disappoints me. I mean, there's good stuff throughout, but Hardcore UFOs is great.

Are you amplified to RAWK?

Tractor Rape Chain > Hardcore UFOs > the rest. Love that album, even though every song is the very definition of filler.

Alright, I made my goal. I'm gonna shoot for 20K by the end of the month.

I'm out for the night, if I can walk. Stupid arthritic knee.

Are you amplified to RAWK?

Tractor Rape Chain > Hardcore UFOs > the rest. Love that album, even though every song is the very definition of filler.

Are you asking for a CON-TAKT?

Hardcore UFOs > Tractor Rape Chain > the rest.

How do their other albums fare?

Well, I've staved off food poisoning, begun my last semester of undergrad, listened to three new albums, ran for half an hour, and made some New Year's Resolutions. I think this was a profitable day. Now I'm going to bed after I finish this blog update.

Reggo, I'll probably join you in the 20,000s ... 120,000. :crack:

See you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom