MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:up: Did you hear his rant about how he can cure a herion addiction in three days using the forces of Scientology? :| Right buddy, and the Pope and I play cards every Sunday.

He's probably munching on the placenta right now.

Yeah, I read about that. So completely delusional!!

Drea said:

I need to get you on The Italian Job *g* It's a roller coaster, but it goes REALLY fast, especially at the beginning - and the cars all look like Minis! :lol:

does it go more than six feet in the air? if it does, you'll need to render me Unconscious before you get me on it. :yikes: I have a serious serious fear of heights. :uhoh: :scream:

I like going around in circles and going fast, though :drool: Of course, dizzy is my normal state of being :wink:

I think he was joking about the whole placenta thing, but come on. Who even jokes about that? :yikes: PSYCHO.

And I mean, eating my pancreas or liver would be nutritious but I'm not going to do it.

The crazies and looney tunes are strong in that one. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

Did I tell you a few weeks ago someone in my west thought class did a presenation that related to scientology.

And then preceded to play the Infamous interview and south park episode. :love:

:lmao:

Best. Presnetation. ever.

OMG!!! Did they show the whole episode?? We have it on DVD, in case they have trouble ever airing it, or releasing it in any other way. According to the cult, we're suppressive persons. :drool: :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:up: Did you hear his rant about how he can cure a herion addiction in three days using the forces of Scientology? :| Right buddy, and the Pope and I play cards every Sunday.

He's probably munching on the placenta right now.
Oh. My. God. What a fucktard. :|

VintagePunk said:

OMG!!! Did they show the whole episode?? We have it on DVD, in case they have trouble ever airing it, or releasing it in any other way. According to the cult, we're suppressive persons. :drool: :wink:

Sadly they did not. :sad:

But what I did see? Omg. :lmao:

And then we watched a good 10 minutes of the interview, his body language...:yikes:
If I'd been the guy interviewing him, I would have made a run for it...

Sad_Girl said:

does it go more than six feet in the air? if it does, you'll need to render me Unconscious before you get me on it. : yikes: I have a serious serious fear of heights. : uhoh: : scream:

I like going around in circles and going fast, though : drool: Of course, dizzy is my normal state of being : wink:

:adam: Come on luv, live a little :sexywink:

Sorry, even the Ghoster Coaster goes more than 6' in the air.. What if you just closed your eyes and hung on? :wink:

Drea said:

:adam: Come on luv, live a little :sexywink:

Sorry, even the Ghoster Coaster goes more than 6' in the air.. What if you just closed your eyes and hung on? :wink:

Dude... you have NO idea. I have tried, I've been on a couple different coaster; mid-size, not the really big ones but not the baby ones. :yikes: traumatizing for both me and anyone who was with me for the day. both times I tried it. :no: Not cool.

:lol:

:lol: SG

I went on Space Mountain with my then 8 year old cousin last year. She was in the front car screaming and standing up and stuff...I was behind her and my uncle was behind me and I was like crying. :lmao: And my uncle was like "OMG what was that noise? What's happening?!" :lmao: :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

Dude... you have NO idea. I have tried, I've been on a couple different coaster; mid-size, not the really big ones but not the baby ones. :yikes: traumatizing for both me and anyone who was with me for the day. both times I tried it. :no: Not cool.

:lol:

Damn. Guess Canada's Wonderland's pretty much off your list of places to go in TO anytime you're here.. I mean, there *are* a bunch of rides you probably could go on, but there's more that go higher than 6' :(

Back
Top Bottom