lp7 countdown and anticipation thread - part i

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
august 6, bitches :rockon:

(this is part ii of the all things radiohead thread, if anyone is in doubt)

Where 's the source for this August 6 date, bitches? :rockon:

Why would they announce a date so far away?

:rockon: <-------- first time using the rock on smilie. I waited for the right occasion.

:camera:

This is the first time I have ever used the "Camera Smiley".

I realize it has no bearing on this conversation what so ever but when else am I going to use it?

To retain my required amount of topic, I am excited about this impending release... Very excited. :wink:

Also, I picked up a used copy of Eraser the other day and me likey very much. :up:

My extreme (or is it X-treme?) laziness prevents me from looking up any previous discussion on this topic but I was wondering what everyone else thought about it...

this is the best thread ever

the problem is Thom is so full of himself he makes me gag... people say b-man is a pompous ass but there is no comparison.
I can't like a band if I don't like the members... it's some kind of hang up I have.
And to really fuel the fire, the web site sucks and so does the talkboard...
and people complain about this one... Interference RULES!

bayou12780 said:
this is the best thread ever

the problem is Thom is so full of himself he makes me gag... people say b-man is a pompous ass but there is no comparison.
I can't like a band if I don't like the members... it's some kind of hang up I have.
And to really fuel the fire, the web site sucks and so does the talkboard...
and people complain about this one... Interference RULES!

but Bono is a pompous ass...:wink:

and their website is way better than U2's website....:lol:

U2.com is run by monkeys :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:
:tsk:

Hating on Everything is the new up... :up:

Just look at the Arcade Fire thread, it want from rabid fanboy love to bitching about production values and Win and Regine's vocal abilites...

:lol:

that album could have been better
had they used a "real"producer... and gagged Regine :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Just look at the Arcade Fire thread, it want from rabid fanboy love to bitching about production values and Win and Regine's vocal abilites...

Not all albums are OK Computers, Joshua Trees, The Bendses, Achtung Babys or Led Zeppelin IVs . . . .

. . . . it is possible to love certain things about an album and dislike others. Pefection is not always attained, and even "perfect" albums have flaws on which like minds can discuss and debate.

Last edited:
FitzChivalry said:

Not all albums are OK Computers, Joshua Trees, The Bendses, Achtung Babys or Led Zeppelin IVs . . . .

. . . . it is possible to love certain things about an album and dislike others. Pefection is not always attained, and even "perfect" albums have flaws on which like minds can discuss and debate.

It's all good, I understand... I was just in a weird mood this morning... :wink:

Ed is alive:heart:

03.jpg
12_3.jpg

FitzChivalry said:

they should have gagged Regine...
that album would have turned out much
better:wink:

FitzChivalry said:
LP7 :hyper:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm really, really, really hoping for "All I Need" making it onto LP7.

FitzChivalry+"All I Need"= :rockon:

I think its a strong contender....I too hope it makes it :pray:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom