Los Angeles I Setlist, Watch, Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Meh, I wish I could join the party, but I'll have to politely decline. German is evil! And so is my prof! *give both the two-fingered salute*

Maybe I'll stick around long enough to see what Axver and Tim think of being labled as Australians. :wink:

Dane Cook = the man

I'm here too, but I'm doing Geometry homework

gahhhh proofs need to die, right now

:hyper: :hyper:

I don't know how long I'll be around today...West Coast shows and early journeys into Manhattan the next day aren't compatible. But I'd like to try to stay up for a while...party with Setlist Peeps...zzzzzzzzzzzz

i'll just hold myself over with my U2 Live playlists, currently...

Until the End of the World, from Slane

u2 staples

hello, hello....hey folks i'm getting ready to go to tonights show, Im taking a mofo sign I made, do you guys think staples will allow it or will I get kicked out?

-From the that's fairly interesting file-

In Sydney early this morning a building began collapsing from it's north eastern corner.

r63050_173985.jpg

Amazing right? No. The interesting thing about all of this that those white lines you see beneath the hole are not cables, but infact the lane markings for the a major, major city tunnel. :happy:

Re: u2 staples

Solo_8 said:
hello, hello....hey folks i'm getting ready to go to tonights show, Im taking a mofo sign I made, do you guys think staples will allow it or will I get kicked out?

oh great, people haven't even left yet for the show, how great. :huh:

If the sign is cardboard and you can fold it you shouldn't have a problem taking it in.

one4u2 said:

I :heart: you!

Anything that affects your coffee pisses you off as well :D

coffee :heart:

:heart:

I was kind of pissy, but there was still hot water in the kettle, so the situation has been resolved quickly. My tobacco flower oil is now part coffee-based though :happy:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: u2 staples

kellyahern said:

3 more days, 3 more days . . .

Which reminds me, in San Diego I would wake up at 7 a.m., and even though I told myself I could sleep in, my body said it was 10 a.m. so I was wide awake.

:lol: I'm not sure you remember but I ended up having to work from San Diego so I was getting up at 4AM so I could take care of my countries until about 8AM San Diego time. :happy:

timothius said:
-From the that's fairly interesting file-

In Sydney early this morning a building began collapsing from it's north eastern corner.

r63050_173985.jpg

Amazing right? No. The interesting thing about all of this that those white lines you see beneath the hole are not cables, but infact the lane markings for the a major, major city tunnel. :happy:

That's incredible!

thatspic.jpg

Why can't u2 just do Central time shows :grumpy:
I would have totally been at a Memphis, KC, or Indy show (Memphis would be so much fun:drool: ) Yes I know why they can't but still it would be really fun.

no way that I can stay around for a start time that is 1100 my time :sad:

but I want to see the Larry Mullen Band shirts

hi everyone

LemonMacPhisto said:
I also feel retarded for calling U2 kind of emo, lol :(

I think that thread is as representative as it can be of the fact that everyone defines 'emo' differently. Wikipedia seems to agree with your definition of it :)

nurse chrissi said:
Why can't u2 just do Central time shows :grumpy:
I would have totally been at a Memphis, KC, or Indy show (Memphis would be so much fun:drool: ) Yes I know why they can't but still it would be really fun.

no way that I can stay around for a start time that is 1100 my time :sad:

but I want to see the Larry Mullen Band shirts

hi everyone

Hi :wave:

The shows almost here, only 2 1/2 hours left. :yawn:

What's this about Larry Mullen Shirts?

I am so not studying for my German quiz. Heil this, Deutsch Professorin!
angry-smiley-048.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom