Looking to trade my "Wide Awake in Europe" and MAYBE "Pop" vinyls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NotoriousTIMP

The Fly
I currently have one extra copy of WAIE for trade (maybe two if I can convince my girlfriend to give up her record) and I'm currently looking to get my hands on "All That You Cant Leave Behind" and "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" on vinyl; sealed or not. If you're in need of this vinyl, please send me a PM. :)

I also might be willing to give up my UK pressing of POP since I just managed to snag a SEALED US pressing thats on brown wax! :applaud: Send me a PM if you're interested......

Hi
Firstly Merry xmas I am after a copy of WAIE but I dont have the vinyls you are after.
I do have if you are interested in The Cure A copy of "Entreat Plus" ltd to a 1000 copies on Marble vinyl and only released in the UK.
I dont know if that would be any good to you.

Karl

Here are my pix of the WAIE vinyl :)

u2_WAIE_3.jpg

u2_WAIE_2.jpg

u2_WAIE_1.jpg

WAIE is pretty much spoken for. If anyone is interested in a UK pressing of POP, please PM me! :D

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to U2lemonan for hooking me up with a copy of The Cure's limited edition pressing of "ENTREAT" on vinyl! This has made me VERY happy and I will be shipping your copy of WAIE tomorrow via UPS. thanks again man....

863924d5.jpg

a6db86e0.jpg

We'll both be happy once this deal is over and done with. :) I collect splatter/marble vinyls so this fits perfectly with my stuff, Karl is a big U2 fan so WAIE is fitting his collection :)

Back
Top Bottom