Longer sample of a new song (1:30)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I was doing so good avoiding this thread.......I wasn't going to listen to anything until the official stuff comes out.

I just clicked the on link. :drool:
Me too and I've fallen twice. It was definitely worth it this time! :hyper:

oh BOY, the more i listen to this clip the more i believe the new album is going to be a fucking abomb in my stereo. The stop in the middle is brilliant and the whole tune has a rolling intensity that has me so excited i can barely move.

That is some crazy music they are playing, imagine when they play the fucker live, forgetaboutit!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

One for the money
Two for the show
New fucking album
First Single "Vertigo"

Where's my boy Shaun Vox and Chizip? C'mon boys download it and listen. Sure who's ever talking in the background sucks, but what you can hear of the song rocks!!!

Can you feel the smile on my face as I typed this? It was huge, like the Edge's guitar riff!!!

Reminds me of the very early U2 demo tracks!! If this album isn't a monster....well it will be!!

Can only hear this clip at work (headphones) and after
hearing it yesterday...
It's the first time I couldn't wait to be back behind my desk...:lol:
Man, this album is gonna grind me down

GO VERTIGO GO !!!

Ok, I finally got it now. Dumbasses who recorded it should have realized they shouldn't be talking. I mean why record it if you're gonna talk the whole time?

As for the song itself, meh. I could barely hear anything, it would be foolish to pass any sort of judgement on this right now. It's still pretty exciting though!

This may sound strange, but it really reminds me of Zooropa. I can really put my finger on it. The lyrics 'a place called vertigo" really remind me of the feeling of the entire Zooropa album. Kind of confusing. I don't know I'm weird. This song just really reminds me of the song Zooropa.

Oh and by the way... I love it!!! WOOHOO Oh my goodness... I can't wait... I can't wait...

*runs around naked and slaps butt cheeks* yeeeesssss!!!

Last edited:
i love how the song stops for a few seconds and then it kicks
back in heavy!...so this bootleg is just coming from bonos stereo?

I really like the sound of this clip. The guitar sounds like it's been dipped in shiny red hot lava! This could be music that sounds like it was recorded "over a blood red sky" rather than under it. I really can't wait till November...and September.

Michael Griffiths said:
I really like the sound of this clip. The guitar sounds like it's been dipped in shiny red hot lava! This could be music that sounds like it was recorded "over a blood red sky" rather than under it. I really can't wait till November...and September.

WOW! I love your colorful song descriptions. Keep it up:wink:

Martinuk100 said:
As someone else has said in this thread how can anyone possibly make such judgements about this song and the album? It's been great hearing the clips of ABOY and now Vertigo, but come on, the quality is so bad it's impossible to make a critical evaluation of the songs...

Roll on September 24th though..!

I agree with some of the other comments, why did they have chat over the recording..? What were they thinking of?!!!!!!

Does anybody know spanish well enough to know what those spanish guys are chatting about anyway??

Are they talking/commenting about the music? It doesn't seem like they even realize the music is playing. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks someone was wearing a "wire" to record an important conversation and U2's new song just happened to be playing in the background! :huh:

My Vertigo Clip Count is now 355.

I think thats the right amount of times i've heard the clip. It never gets old, even as bad as the quality is. Im still listening to ABOY though, I'm excited about that song as well, I love the chorus.

I simply don't have time to scroll through all the pages looking for a working link - the one on the first page doesn't work. If anyone could send me this one at axver[at]internode.on.net I will be most appreciative! I don't check that e-mail address much, so please PM me or leave a note here telling me you've sent it. Thanks muchly!

Clearly, I should not work on mathematics assignments when surfing Interference. My brain is totally fried, seeing I've already heard this - I thought we had a new leak of Vertigo! Oh well, at least I now have the cleaned up copy! Thanks anyway neutral!

Now allow me to *headdesk* and enjoy the better quality.

Back
Top Bottom