Location Poll - everyone please respond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where do you live?

• Canada - West (BC, The West, The North)

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Canada - East (Ontario, Qu?bec, Atlantic Canada)

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • USA - Northeast

Votes: 33 20.2%
  • USA - Southeast

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • USA - Midwest

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • USA - Southwest

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • USA - West

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Central America + Carribean

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • South America

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ireland

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • United Kingdom

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Scandinavia

• Western Europe

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Eastern Europe (former Warsaw Pact + former Yugoslavia, Albania, Greece, Turkey)

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rest of Asia

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Oceania

• Total voters
Angel,
What is Victoria like on New Years? Have you been to Vancouver or Seattle for New Years Before? What are they like? Also how is the weather in general around New Years there?

STING2 said:
Angel,
What is Victoria like on New Years? Have you been to Vancouver or Seattle for New Years Before? What are they like? Also how is the weather in general around New Years there?

Lmao!! Well, if Had to make a prediction about the weather I'd say it'll probably rain! New Years in Victoria.... well.... pretty boring, but hey, I live here. I think they stopped doing fire works last year due to financial reasons. As far as party's go, all the clubs book up by early December, so unless you have friends who like to plan ahead, your SOL come NYE. As far as Seattle goes I dunno, but Vancouver is pretty cool. Mind you the only NYE I spent in Vancouver was the so-called millenium. Lotsa fireworks and action, but Vancouver is a way cool city.
I take it you are planning a trip to the Pacific Northwest for NYE? Well.... plan for rain. :D Oh! and on Jan.01 you can join the crazy's in the Polar Bear swim at Elk Lake or English Bay (depending on what city you choose)

Even GPS can't find me...

Zoo Station, Zooropa has not global coordinates... It's a state of mind.

OzAurora said:
Why is there no seperate list for Australia????? Oceania is a very big place you know and if you can be quite specific about other locations you could of put Australia in on its own- just my personal gripe:mad:

I also object that we're so far down the list when other countries like those in Africa dont even exist on this board!

Does Oceania even exist anymore? The continent is Australia.
Blah

Last edited:
sparkys girl said:
Blazing hot San Antonio Texas!

i need a margarita and my sunglasses please!

Eh heh heh!! Don't tell this to Cristy... we're freezing our arse off here in Ireland. Yesterday was the first day it didn't rain. :barf:

southeast usa mentally, midsouth usa physically...except that wasn't an option! :p :p :p

so i chose southeast since i guess you could consider tennessee to be in that part of america?

Maryland (work in Washington, DC), but I'm from Kentucky. I chose Northeast because Maryland is north of some places and east of some too.

Everything from Virginia north to Maine is the North East!

I think Twin Cities, Minnesota counts as pretty much smack dab in the middle of the Midwest. Ya suuure, dontcha know? :tongue:

AcrobatMan said:
U2 isnt popular in AFRICA and MIDDLEEAST :(

Well, I remember tha we have at least 2 israeli interferencers, but they probably haven't voted yet. Central america also still hasn't got any votes, but that's just because raffie won't admit mexico is central america (what else is it, North America? well technically all of central america is North america isn't it?)

Actually I do consider Virginia to apart of the North East. Well, Northern Virginia at the very least.

Angel said:
Beautiful British Columbia

Nice! Vancouver, British Columbia myself! :D

t-1629-75-9072.jpg

Angel said:
Cool STING2, nice to hear you like my home :) It is beautiful, but unfortunately Victoria is soooo lacking for young people. Though I guess I am not all that young anymore. Anyway, for your enjoyment it's Pugeot Sound. (I think!!! lol) Oh geez, I bet I am wrong.
Btw--> We Islanders hate the Ferries!! They are so SLOW and so expensive. But the trip is lovely.

Hehe... actually, it's simply "Puget Sound". :) Nice to see some BC'ers here!

Vorsprung said:

Well, I remember tha we have at least 2 israeli interferencers, but they probably haven't voted yet. Central america also still hasn't got any votes, but that's just because raffie won't admit mexico is central america (what else is it, North America? well technically all of central america is North america isn't it?)

Ok Ok :D

Funny thing is that the south of Mexico is central america, so we are in the middle of things.

I think this is a great poll and it should deserve much more votes.....so vote!! (shameless self promotion...I know :wink: )

Vancouver looks soooo nice!!!
remind me to go there!

I'm from St Johns, NF
THE OLDEST CITY IN NORTH AMERICA!!!

city.jpg

fr_cabot.jpg

this is the entrance to our harbour
narrows.jpg

Still the only living soul in South America :sad:

"Why should I always be lonesome
When sunny and blue are the skies
While shadows and loneliness linger
I'm dreaming with tears in my eyes"

Okay. I think I should keep on crying. I had an :idea:

I now declare myself the Queen of South America!

ridiculous, LOL

:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom