Live8 Setlist Party Pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
What are we going to do when the Vienna setlist party comes around? Disregard? Merge?

One setlist is too confusing for me, letalone two. :huh:

Disregard. I want to be at Vienna setlist. Gotta stick with the boys

awww i have to go at 8: 40, Im gonna miss TrAViS!!! i always wondered how they were live

no way of recording this stuff huh...oh well isn't AOL showing the full concerts over the next 6 weeks or something?

so the global feed is slower than the actual feed?

I mean Greend ay ended but on global they're still playing

discothequeLP said:
the tennis is getting exciting :hyper:

yeah, tiebreak! meanwhile on BBC2, well. Michael Stipe is the creepiest looking guy in rock.

Diane L said:

That is a really good question! We can't break our tradition of having setlist parties! But we can't leave Live 8 either!

Until they start showing Philadelphia's lineup, that is! :laugh:

I honestly think we will end up merging them... but Vienna will probably get lost in the mix - especially if its around the Floydian time. Which is sad - because U2 prolly have the motivation to pull something bizzare out tonight. :shrug:

the global feed is replaying stuff, so it's not actually live. . . the just showed Green Day a few minutes delayedand now they're doing Sterephonics

JH315 said:
Green Day's version of Champions was actually quite good. Pretty tough to deem one of today's more relevant artists "clowns." American Idiot is one of the better albums in years.

Green Day is amazing...they're totally left-wing and don't hide the fact...I admire their in your face-ness

i dont think there will be a merge, 2 setlist parties, one for Live8, one for U2

Diane L said:

I wouldn't rule it out...

I mean think about it they're probably up there now in there plane, Edge will have his guitar out and they will have all this energy going around having just played SPHCB, Unchained, Blackbird etc etc... I really just think they will come up with something. :shrug:

enajh2 said:
Killers on at 7pm GMT :up:

Did you cap all of the green day set?.....my capture program came up with the first error ever....great timing, So I missed we are the champions.....
Might need to get a copy off you or someone at some stage.

paris has gotten the shaft so far

i cant wait for muse though :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom