Leather day : Beach Babe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sipaphotos2566466fs.jpg

Hi bonocomet...pray tell where did you find these last three wonderful pics? Me wants!
Alos, I am still waiting on that promised DVD. He has asked me to be patient, and I really have no choice.
I won't forget you.

Hi Everyone. :wave:

I don't usually post on most of these threads, but I have one really burning question that has bugged me for a long time. This thread seems like the perfect place to ask. Does anyone know why, oh why, this absolutely beautiful man insists on what I will call over-dressing for his surroundings, and hiding his lovely body. I mean really. Long sleeve shirts, long pants, suit jackets, etc., while everyone else is in shorts and swimsuits. It would be very nice to see "more of him" on occasion.

I don't usually post on most of these threads, but I have one really burning question that has bugged me for a long time. This thread seems like the perfect place to ask. Does anyone know why, oh why, this absolutely beautiful man insists on what I will call over-dressing for his surroundings, and hiding his lovely body. I mean really. Long sleeve shirts, long pants, suit jackets, etc., while everyone else is in shorts and swimsuits. It would be very nice to see "more of him" on occasion.

We have all asked the same question for years!!...Bono overdressing for a beach day....but if you notice all the pics at the beach where he overdressed he is usually on boat rides ;)

:giggle: Well I don't think any of us would know for sure, but I'm guessing that the ones where B's wearing jackets, even ties, etc. is because he's coming from or going to other events probably. A lot of pics have him just kickin' it in a t-shirt and jeans, whereas others he seems almost formal, so there must be other factors involved. :nerd:

But yes, on the whole I share your sentiments...skinnnnn :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom