LA's The Joshua Tree - July 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's see...
London - London Eye, B. Palace, Houses of P.
Cardiff - to see U2 (BEST DAY OF ALL!)
London - Tower of London, Tate Modern
Warminster (Salisbury area) - to see family (my better half's)
London - British Museum, Platform 9-3/4 at King's Cross
Cambridge - more family
London - to act like a tourist, drink a lot of cider and spend way too much money!

Thankfully we were in Cambridge on 7/7 but had to travel back to London on the following day! We were in 2 of the locations less than 24 hours before the bombs detonated (Liverpool St. Station and at the British Museum which is near Tavistock Sq.) Riding the tubes afterwards was a little scary, but we figured that it was probably safer then than ever. Tubes were fairly empty as well. Overall a great trip, but as Dorothy says, "There's no place like home".

If you want to PM me your address, I'll mail you the CD as we don't know when the next JT public show will be! (No pressure guys!)

Carek1230 said:
So what is everyone doing this weekend since we do not have a JT show to entertain us?

cleaning, practicing, working on new material. Watching Fantastic 4 and with any luck sleep will get squeezed in there somewhere.

Since this is our "hang out" thread...i wanted to make some of you aware of a website that Mr BAW started back in January, it is probably the best thread in Interference, check it out;

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108734

My favorite quote is Doozer61 asking......."Are you calling my brother a sponge?!"....I was rolling!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also, wouldn't it be nice to see early (like in High School early) pictures from our band?.........:wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
Since this is our "hang out" thread...i wanted to make some of you aware of a website that Mr BAW started back in January, it is probably the best thread in Interference, check it out;

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108734

My favorite quote is Doozer61 asking......."Are you calling my brother a sponge?!"....I was rolling!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Also, wouldn't it be nice to see early (like in High School early) pictures from our band?.........:wink:

Thanks for the thread! I will check it out. I've seen some early pics of the band :eek: There might still be some in folders in the JTYahoo thread :shh: :lmao:

agentmissa said:
I didn't know where to post this... BUT... Hully Gully pics are up... I didn't get the red eye out so yea... enjoy... comment at will.. and yea...

Awesome pics, Missa! I mean Jahaira! I especially like the one with the band in those t-shirts! I want a copy of that one!

So.............WHERE'S THE DVD, G.F.?!!! :rant: I WANT TO SEE THE DVD!!!! :hug:

Re: Sorry we missed the show 7-1

jsandys said:
Looks like another great show! Sorry we missed it but we were on vacation in the UK. Saw U2 in Cardiff on 29-6; awesome show! Link to photos is attached.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsandys2005/my_photos

Also, just got the April 2nd show in Anaheim on CD from a U2.com connection - anyone want a copy? Let me know!

yes, yes one please!!!!:happy:

Carek1230 said:

Awesome pics, Missa! I mean Jahaira! I especially like the one with the band in those t-shirts! I want a copy of that one!

So.............WHERE'S THE DVD, G.F.?!!! :rant: I WANT TO SEE THE DVD!!!! :hug:

awww thank's but fuzzy did all the work:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom