LA's The Joshua Tree - July 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see this pic and I hear Michael Jackson singing..."You wanna be startin' something, got to be startin' something........hee hee........!"

3444365923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323963%3C6%3A%3B5%3Aot1lsi

Why do you say that, Mr. BAW? :shocked:

I don't care for Michael Jackson, never have.
I *know* you took LOTS more pics that night than this one of me, so let's see them all!
And I ain't startin' nuthin :shifty: with nobody :no:

Hola... I'm finally updating the scrapbook. I've added Vertigo's. And if I can make it to a Starbucks these next couple of days I'll add HG and HO's. sorry it took me so long:huh:

the link is in my signature.

It's about time with the pics in the JT Scrapbook! (j/k) You are welcome to use any of mine.....if you need the link to my Yahoo Pics or to my Photobucket page just let me know! :wave:

Hope you get your starbucks! And enjoy Comic Con! :)

agentmissa said:
thanks Kren, it is going to be a wonderful/needed vacation.

You know you got what I want:sexywink: ... I'll PM you.

Hey Missa....nice pictures!....I noticed the JT VIP pass!!! VERY COOL! (I want one!)
BTW....I noticed that you got some Bose computer speakers.......if you ever have problems with them, I'm your hook up with Bose product....

RedrocksU2 said:

Hey Missa....nice pictures!....I noticed the JT VIP pass!!! VERY COOL! (I want one!)
BTW....I noticed that you got some Bose computer speakers.......if you ever have problems with them, I'm your hook up with Bose product....

Oooooooohhhhh Bose...I want some of those :lmao:

Have a super vacation Missa.

Got to see the Chedge-master, King Chedge, ruler of all things Chedge in the Kingdom of Chedge about JT VIP passes. He
gave some out on NYs Day then the band made new ones
for themselves! :grumpy: (I'm thinking maybe the Chedge Girls could have their own passes, I've got all the fixins' to make them! Hmmmmmm.....:scratch: MISSA! :yell:

RedrocksU2 said:
......DMP means "Da Mexican Person".......:hmm: .....:slant: :laugh:

um no, I am, part mexican/irish/welsh/american indian, my great great Grandmother was registered as number 17 in america, she walked " the trail of tears", this is according to my family tree. Also, on my family tree, I am a very very very distant cousin to Tom Jones. If anyone does not know what the trail of tears is, look it up, its very interesting, my Grandfather, irish/navajo indian, has always told me since I was a kid, that no one but my great great grandmother in the family played music, she played the navajo flute, from as much as they can trace it.

agentmissa said:
AG! shirts, scrapbooks, AND picture frames have been made and now u want Chedge Girl passes?.... :yikes:

Thanks DMP... I'll remember that.

...for the record... since Missa called me DMP, I hinted that......DMP means "Da Mexican Person"..(since I am part mexican)........ not Ricky, which is obviously Dead Man's Party......:)

Sorry we missed the show 7-1

Looks like another great show! Sorry we missed it but we were on vacation in the UK. Saw U2 in Cardiff on 29-6; awesome show! Link to photos is attached.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsandys2005/my_photos

Also, just got the April 2nd show in Anaheim on CD from a U2.com connection - anyone want a copy? Let me know!

Re: Sorry we missed the show 7-1

jsandys said:
Looks like another great show! Sorry we missed it but we were on vacation in the UK. Saw U2 in Cardiff on 29-6; awesome show! Link to photos is attached.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsandys2005/my_photos

Also, just got the April 2nd show in Anaheim on CD from a U2.com connection - anyone want a copy? Let me know!

Thank you, yes please!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom