Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suenlksd

Babyface
SanDiego (land of beautiful weather, high gas and
I have not posted much on the forums. I have been reading for along time. Larry is my favorite.I have a question to ask but do not want people to get angry with me. I am not the best with words. So I will just ask . Does Larry look like he has aged 10 years in the last 2 years? The SNl performance he looked different. Maybe it is the hair. I AM NOT SAYING HE LOOKS BAD. Just older. Anyone who has seen him up close is this true?I do not only like Larry for his looks. I like him totally. No matter what he looks like.I was just wondering.I know everyone gets older. It just seemed to happen over night.

i don't think he looks like he's aged all that much. he has gone from having a baby-face to a distinguished gentleman look. i find the years have been extremely kind to larry--he just keeps looking better and better.

:up:

well... I must say, when I saw him on the TOTP performance in October, I think my jaw actually dropped in disbelief at how aged he looked, but after seing the Blender pics, i'm reassured otherwise. Looks like he's still carrying over the aging to Bono.

souLnation2002 said:

I would say that for the rest of the band as well. :up:

yeah, that's the truth. :up:

i had the new dvd over at my best friend's house (because i don't have my own dvd player yet :reject: ), and she asked me how old they were now, and commented on how great they were all looking. moment of PLEBA pride.

:cute:

Larry does not look like he's aging fast..in fact,he looks pretty smooth...now don't jump all over me Larry fans ...but.. ...perhaps Larry has had a little 'rejuvanation':wink:..which is totally all right with me! :D He looks very good and not plastic looking like a lot of rock stars who have had some work done...
Then again, maybe Larry has not had anything done at all...maybe it's a result of working out and a cleaner diet. He is in much better physical shape than when he was younger, he is more muscular so I think he pays attention to his appearance( and quite frankly,who can blame him ? :flirt: )

I always thought Larry looked older when he was playing. He always seems to look more tense and the veins in the side of his head look like they were about to burst. Otherwise he looks great!

Beau2, I can not judge Bono. He has never looked that great to me. I love his voice and personality. Larry, has always been my eye candy.

I think there's a huge difference between looking good and looking older and if we're going to judge someone we should at least be sure that we understand the person. I think Bono is a special human being with a tormented soul. It’s hard to understand him if we can’t look at him in that special way. Larry is a lot different and seems to be a more relaxed kind of person.
I think they all look amazing, really. Pictures of the latest appearances have shown that. Concerning Larry, I have, like suenlksd, noticed something strangely different and can’t identify what it is. Sometimes I think it’s his face that is thinner, but honestly this is probably nonsense. It’s very hard for me to keep my eyes in Larry when Bono is around.:wink:

kellyahern said:

Larry looks more chiseled and manly now :drool: Not that he was unattractive before by any means :lol:

Yeah, that's a good way to say it. I think he does look a bit older than he used to but not anywhere close to his actual age! He just looked the same for so many years that now that he has changed a bit it's more noticable :) He still looks good, though!

Back
Top Bottom