Larry wearing a ponytail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry5zg.jpg
=
newlarry.gif

^ the evolution!! :ohmy: :D nice nice!!

:lol: I really dunno if I like it much or not, but I'd rather have the ponytail than the long hair blowing in the wind... :hmm:

Anyway, I like the shorter hair better... but maybe it's time for a change!! :shrug: Maybe it's just we are not used to it :)

My hair is probably a little longer than Larry's, an inch or so above my shoulders. I wear it in a ponytail a lot. As for the gel, what you girls/women have to understand(and you should, since most of you have waaay longer hair than Larry), is that the hair growing from the very front of your head takes FOR-FUCKING-EVER to grow long enough to tie back. As such, men who have long hair but whose front hair(aka what would be bangs if they had short hair) hasn't grown long enough tie back yet, sometimes use gel to sort of paste the front back while tying the rest of the hair back. That's probably why his hair looked so greasy. That's what I do now. I keep thinking in another month or two it'll finally be long enough to tie it ALL back without the gel, but it just is taking forever.

I hear you namkcuR ;)
but no matter what the use is.. it looks slimy (where i come from only the dumb-asses have that , the one's that beat you up for looking to long at you and stuff - I have bad associations with Larry's hair now)
... I am fine with people's for-hair blowing wherever
I mean, others do it too and nothing wrong with it

Last edited:
I personally prefer him with shorter hair (esp. Electrical Storm, yes!) because I generally don't like men with long hair, but it's up to him how he grows it! If you were gettin' it on with him anyway you could just concentrate on the body if the hair bothered you that badly. ;)

Queen Bee said:

Edge and Bono remain the same, but I could work on Bono's hairline to make it look a bit receded :hmm:

I agree with BF :mad: :madspit: I hate people ragging on Bono's hair worse than I hate mullet jokes :down: :rant:

And also about Larry and gel, he had the gel when he had a razor stubble head too, only it was grosser because you could see his scalp through it and his head looked slimey too. I would prefer it blowing in the wind, or puffy like Baby Larry :cute: but as long as it's grown out I'm happy!

Sad_Girl said:

:hug:

:yes: I've pretty much always been an Adam girl, but Larry has captured my attention this tour! :combust:

And I've made the same argument about the mullet. Unfortunately, I've known more than one person in my life who has actually worn a mullet, and Larry's hair cut is far from it! :lol:

As for those who complain, I guess it's their loss. All the more Larry for us :wink:

I have always been a Bono girl, but Larry has captured my attention on this tour!

:up: :applaud: your entire post!

forty said:
LOL, is the "shock" coming from the fact that Larry's the one sporting it? :huh:

Yeah. I think that for me, well, Larry's sartorial consistency represented an island of stability amidst a sea of chaos. :blahblah:

And mostly, (searches for a shyly blushing smiley) I just :heart: the short spikey look.:cute:

DILETTANTE said:

Yeah. I think that for me, well, Larry's sartorial consistency represented an island of stability amidst a sea of chaos. :blahblah:

And mostly, (searches for a shyly blushing smiley) I just :heart: the short spikey look.:cute:
\

I love Larry's hair in your avatar :drool:

U2Kitten said:
Not when they joke on somebody's hair that really isn't even a mullet. :grumpy: That really annoys me. Too much hot looking hair is getting falsely labeled 'mullet.' It makes me :mad: :down:

U2Kitten, I agree. I know a mullet when I see one. I live in Wisconsin afterall, where the mullet is our state hairstyle. Larry does not have a mullet.

It's not the longer hair on Larry that bothers me (I love long hair on guys), it's the overdosing of hair gel. It makes his hair look greasy, ugh. I wish he would try the dry look. I bet he would look really hot. Or maybe stay with the ponytail but tie it back with a scrunchie. :wink: Or maybe a butterfly clip. :wink:

Maybe the reason why some of us are up in arms over Larry's new long locks is because in a world that is chaotic and ever-changing, Larry's never changing 'do was a reassuring mainstay.

Golightly Grrl said:

U2Kitten, I agree. I know a mullet when I see one. I live in Wisconsin afterall, where the mullet is our state hairstyle. Larry does not have a mullet.

It's not the longer hair on Larry that bothers me (I love long hair on guys), it's the overdosing of hair gel. It makes his hair look greasy, ugh. I wish he would try the dry look. I bet he would look really hot. Or maybe stay with the ponytail but tie it back with a scrunchie. :wink: Or maybe a butterfly clip. :wink:

Maybe the reason why some of us are up in arms over Larry's new long locks is because in a world that is chaotic and ever-changing, Larry's never changing 'do was a reassuring mainstay.

Ahhh...the infamous Wisconsin mullet, I've seen it way too many times. But, back to Larry, I agree, the worst part of the hair is the gel, lose it and the hair would be fine. Hey, maybe Bono told Larry to grow out his hair because Bono's hair is, well, not as pretty as it was in the JT days:lol:

The Pony-tail is new (and you all know how much I love it :drool: ) but the slicked back 'Greaser' style has made an appearance in Larry's hair before - though it seems many don't remember it

Lar_80s-Jacket_and_serious_face.jpg

JTHOS28.jpg

Folks,

Once and for all... Larry DOES NOT have a mullet.

A mullet looks like this (no, this is not me or my family):

3455658%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3233%3E373%3E844%3EWSNRCG%3D3233337573%3B54nu0mrj

or this (forgive me)

3455658%3B23232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3233%3E373%3E844%3EWSNRCG%3D323333756953%3Bnu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom