Larry wearing a ponytail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I think I remember reading somewhere in the forum last night that Larry was wearing his hair in a ponytail during 'The Wanderer' last night - is this true?

37c943ba.jpg

LOL, is the "shock" coming from the fact that Larry's the one sporting it? :huh:

Last edited:
Holy CRAP, his hair is almost the same length as mine! Thankfully, it's not the same color (THEN I'd be worried... Larry with hot pink hair isn't appealing at all).

This tempts me to send him a letter saying "Please get a decent haircut and lay off the gel or else I'll send my cat after you."

Oh no. Larry, you're going to lose your rep. as the inventor of cool if you don't get to a barber quick! No Larry! No! Cut that hair, Please!

So, Bono with the ponytail is the stuff of endless Pleba postings, with endless accompanying drools... but Larry sporting the same style-- though, granted, a totally new approach for him-- is roundly ridiculed.

Probably why he continues in his current approach... :tongue:

Good on ya, Larry! "Express yourself..."!!
:wink:

u2granny said:

Thanks, G! One problem, though... the pic is too dark on my computer-- I can't make out anything. Is there a way to lighten pics that are posted? I'm a bit of a computer :reject: , but I can follow directions to a T! Anyone? :help:

GracelandHarley said:
Yes, I can make it out now... is that really the same picture? How did you lighten it? And thanks, by the way! :applaud:

Yep, same pic :lol: I just used the lighting and contrast functions on my graphics program

And believe me it was my pleasure :drool:

I've wanted to see Larry in a pony-tail for a very long time :combust:

So, Bono with the ponytail is the stuff of endless Pleba postings, with endless accompanying drools... but Larry sporting the same style-- though, granted, a totally new approach for him-- is roundly ridiculed.

Nah, didn't like Bono with a ponytail either. His hair is very nice long, it fits more since he has a larger jaw structure/head both figuratively and literally. LOL.

Don't misinterpret this, I think Larry's hot too, I don't think either can pull off the ponytail. In fact, no man can. Just like the mullet (okay, some of Bono's mullet days were acceptable, but not most, especially Live Aid!).

Also, Bono doesn't excessively use gel with his. I think Bono got a few extensions up front a few years ago, to help his receding hairline. Long hair just accentuates a receding hairline, which, our very own Dorian Gray is beginning to get. I just think he'd be better off with the short crop. I loved Larry's spiky hair days. Now that was cool.

I just watched the video, its not so bad! Quite sexy actually

video link at

www.u2achtung.com/02/multimedia/

scroll to the bottom.

Larry is just shaking it up a bit... yes, probably a midlife crisis but who cares... we can't be fair-weather fans and we all have our bad hair days now and then... I think what's worse is the Willy Wonka "I want to be an Oompa-Loompa"/Bob's Big Boy knock off....

34554%3B8723232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3233%3E373%3E844%3EWSNRCG%3D323333684348%3Bnu0mrj

OK, Sing with me for Larry... but only if you mean it (there's some trivia there...do you know what its from?)

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT BRAND NEW HAIRSTLYE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE
AND ITS UPSETTING THE LADIES AT PLE (BA)

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOUR HAIR IS TOO LONG?
FALLS IN YOUR EYES AS YOU'RE DRUMMING A SONG
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IS A LOT OF GRIEF
IF YOU CUT YOUR HAIR YOU WILL GET A REPRIEVE
COS' THEY DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT ....

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
WE STILL LOVE YOUR HAIR EVEN IF ITS BIZARRE

ok, you get the idea

PS - I still would not throw him out of bed :kiss:

I think if all the guys were able to experiment with their hair, Larry should be allowed to as well.

I'm not saying that it's the most brilliant hairstyle in his case, but sure, if he likes it, then whatever.

but geez, the hair could go..
I sported a ponytail for over a decade of my 16 years of living, and even I didn't use hair gel at any point.. :|

well now, seeing that Larry's got a tail now, we're gonna need a new icon for him :larry: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom