Lady fans, please remember that men and women have separate bathrooms for a reason...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hate public bathrooms. I mean they are the most uncomfortable place on earth as far as im concerned. Nothing like picking the corner stall farthest away to do your business and then having some 400 lb guy pick the stall next to you to drop a bomb. Its bad enough he has to make a sounds like he's dying, like he's giving birth to the manhattan project in there. But then the big fucker somehow manages to make a pig farm smell good by comparison. Seriously i dont know what the fuck is wrong with some people, maybe a trip to the doctor or at least a dietician is in order. :angry:

I thought I was the only woman left in the country who didn't cover the seat all the time. If the seat looks pretty gnarly, I will cover it.

LOL if the seat looks gnarly I won't use it!

I will say that spending some time in the east African bush (read: having to pee down a hole about as wide as a beer bottle) I am no longer the least bit squeamish and my standards have been considerably lowered. Nothing like wizzing all over your only pair of pants that gets washed once a week.

I will say that spending some time in the east African bush (read: having to pee down a hole about as wide as a beer bottle) I am no longer the least bit squeamish and my standards have been considerably lowered. Nothing like wizzing all over your only pair of pants that gets washed once a week.

Yeah, I am WAY more familiar with that concept now. When you are picking the right patch of ground to go on, you quickly become aware of aiming downhill versus uphill and what type of soil/ground cover is more absorbent than others.

And don't get me started on standing on two slats of wood over the pit and realizing you weigh like 30 kilos more than the average person who stands on them. CRREEEEAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!! :ohmy:
Or just how much money is in my moneybelt and what amount is the tipping point for recovering it if it falls in. :no:

Actually, stadium toilets sound great! :up:

Mark

i'm looking forward to pushing past a queue of women at the cardiff show now :wink:

i hate public bathrooms. I mean they are the most uncomfortable place on earth as far as im concerned. Nothing like picking the corner stall farthest away to do your business and then having some 400 lb guy pick the stall next to you to drop a bomb. Its bad enough he has to make a sounds like he's dying, like he's giving birth to the manhattan project in there. But then the big fucker somehow manages to make a pig farm smell good by comparison. Seriously i dont know what the fuck is wrong with some people, maybe a trip to the doctor or at least a dietician is in order. :angry:

:lol::lol: OMG:! I had to scroll back up to remind myself what this thread was about!
Although funny to read...I hear ya Mrs Garrison! I think I was in the stall on the other side of this asswipe!:barf:

Sorry but mens bathrooms are way more disgusting than womens. The smell alone from the pee all over the floor and what not is :barf:

And urinals freak me out.

Sorry but mens bathrooms are way more disgusting than womens. The smell alone from the pee all over the floor and what not is :barf:

hahaha who was saying that mens bathrooms were better?? I am a man and I am so disgusted at the lack of flushing and aim that takes place in the men's public bathrooms. And urinals are ok.... at times. They come in all shapes and sizes and can sometimes be awkward. I prefer the stall for everything, but thats just me.

Too much info? :shifty:

:lol:

ever seen one of those old urinals that are about 4 feet long and run to the base of the floor -- they're like a communal urinal

much freakier to see that

Guys, have you ever seen someone in the bathroom of a restaurant or club that you recognized....and they did as well, only to have that person approach you and try to shake your hand?
:huh:

This thread OMG! Is priceless:lmao:

I have a disguising/funny story from high school, Im not sure if I want to share it or if I will etc. But lets just said we had a mystery kid on our hands and we called them the shit boot! It started with the boys bathroom smothered in feces and no one knew who did it all they could find was a boot in there covered in it and one in the hall and this one teacher always went to clean it up and it happened every day for like over a month. It was disgusting and made no sense what so ever but when we went to class we would all ask that teacher did shit boot come yet? or has the daily present arrive yet?

We never figured out who it was.

I have thing with public bathrooms have since I was a kid I never use one in less I really really have to go.

Ugh, you're right. On a long trip, me and my friends had to stop at a gas station at like 1 in the morning to go to the bathroom. The women's bathroom was bad because paper towels were on the floor and there was a random trash can with no bottom, and no soap. :crack:
My friends didn't put up with that so they figured they'd use the men's bathroom. Bad idea. There was apparently pee on the floor and one of my friends was about to gag. :crack:

You would be amazed what I saw in highschool when it came to bathrooms glad I was home schooled my last two years, it got nastier and weirder everytime:| I went to a really screwed up high school

and I cant believe I actruly shared the story well bits of it:reject:

One reason I dont like public bathrooms you can thank schoolmate for this, when I was in middle school and high school I would get followed into the girls bathroom and jumped everytime for no reason, I never said a word to anyone but yet I would get beat up :(

Since the door is open...

Any bad smells or poor aim in a men's room is COMPLETELY negated by the Zorro-like way women wield their tampons in the women's stalls.
And, I stopped counting the number of times I went into a women's room to find underwear and/or pantyhose soaking in the sink. DIRTY underwear and pantyhose.

There, I said it.
I could go into even more detail, but I think everyone gets the drift. Men's rooms win. :wink:

Mark

:lmao: one of the more entertaining threads in here...

i've only been to a men's room once at the wachovia center, during a flyers game. they turned one of the men's room into a ladies room. the urinals did freak me out a bit. which led me to ask my boss afterwards how do men line up for the urinals? i mean, do people queue so close to each other that the person behind you can basically see everything? or do you give them some space?? he got a kick out of that line of questioning... because really, i knew nothing about men's room etiquette...

i know when ladies queue up for the stalls, we don't queue directly in front of the stalls. we queue up until when the first stall starts. then whichever stall opens up first is the one to go to. just a little detail on what goes on in public ladies room...

:lmao: one of the more entertaining threads in here...

i've only been to a men's room once at the wachovia center, during a flyers game. they turned one of the men's room into a ladies room. the urinals did freak me out a bit. which led me to ask my boss afterwards how do men line up for the urinals? i mean, do people queue so close to each other that the person behind you can basically see everything? or do you give them some space?? he got a kick out of that line of questioning... because really, i knew nothing about men's room etiquette...

i know when ladies queue up for the stalls, we don't queue directly in front of the stalls. we queue up until when the first stall starts. then whichever stall opens up first is the one to go to. just a little detail on what goes on in public ladies room...

we men queue up 5 inches behind the guy pissing in the urinal, and if he takes too long, we push the fellow into the urinal.

usually while drunk at the club though

Back
Top Bottom