LA Roxy Club Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno if it's just the fact they sound great in this club or whatever, but it's seems they are playing consistently better tonight than any show so far on the tour proper. Especially impressive considering all the tour debuts so far in the set.

Trying to fucking type straight or get my stats groove on has not been easy let me assure you. Wow. Wow.

Begs the question why they can't do a setlist "blender" in the current show for the during the opening 3-4 songs/3-4 e-stage songs/and the encore that includes non-warhorses.

Best setlist since Lovetown era

I'm partial to the "zootv" setlist at Anaheim 360 and Chicago Elevation. Maybe Vertigo Hawaii as well.

CALlFORNIA.

efuqynp2se4irvgenzzl_zpshacbuksv.gif

California seems like.

SBS sounds good live, my first time hearing it. Very crowd friendly.

U2 & KROQ Take Over the Roxy - Roxy Theatre - West Hollywood, CA - May 28, 2015

01 - The Ocean / Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep (snippet)
02 - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
03 - I Will Follow
04 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
05 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
06 - Elevation
07 - Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Out of Control / Iris (Hold Me Close) [snippet]
---------- Encore Break ----------
10 - Vertigo
11 - Song for Someone
12 - California (There is No End to Love)

Screw this sappy crap, close this gig out with Womanfish and give the crowd what they've been begging for!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hardly ever post here - but am so grateful to be feeling that "U2 show high" that I've been missing !! (Was missing it at the Forum show on Tuesday night for the first time ever at a U2 show :reject: - thank you Roxy show [and this Sil person] for reigniting my passion for this band!)
[Though I'm now a little more pissed about that instagram thing today :sad:]

Back
Top Bottom