LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think The Wanderer has the better chance.. Maybe an unplugged version with Bono and Edge.. Maybe Mofo to open the enore?

SMB

Hmmm, I think an unplugged version of Mofo is more likely. Edge just has to stick his guitar up Henry Rollins' backside to get the 747 sound. The rest can be done beat box style.

Chilllll, Axver. Just watch Australia kick the crap out of the Windies in the meantime. Or, watch South Africa do the same to New Zealand. :p

I quote from another thread:

Unless someone beats me to it like yesterday, I will be starting the setlist party at 7pm US Pacific time, which is 10pm US eastern time and 1pm Queensland time.

I was hoping we'd be able to have the setlist party start at a reasonable pre-show time today. Evidently some of you had other plans. :|

kellyahern said:
I miss the European setlist parties. It made afternoons at work go a lot quicker :reject:.

West Coast setlist parties are at the other end of the spectrum from European setlist parties.:sad:

Friend texted back who's waiting outside the venue. So Bono's apparently filming something inside that's rumoured to be a Johnny Cash tribute? And she says there are cameras ready and waiting outside, too.

evieangelique said:
Friend texted back who's waiting outside the venue. So Bono's apparently filming something inside that's rumoured to be a Johnny Cash tribute? And she says there are cameras ready and waiting outside, too.

thanks for the updates! :up:

can't wait until Miami next week :hyper:

kellyahern said:

We have to stay up tonight though. Vh1 is showing the premire of chapters 6-8 of Trapped in the Closet at 11 p.m. EST. :hyper:

Well, I didn't know that. :happy: Who needs Mofo.:wink:

I hope none of those songs get played tonight and instead U2 saves them for Vegas! muahahaha:mac:

Folks, gorman says we have a stream, the URL is http://live.g0rman.com:8000 and can be opened in programs that support streaming such as WinAmp and iTunes. Radio Gorman may do a pre-show.

Please note that in the absence of a pre-show, the stream will be SILENT.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Me too :hyper:.

It's a little difficult explaining to people at work today, "Okay, I'll be off Thursday and Friday, back on Monday, then the following week I'm off again :) "

:lol: are you going to Vegas? :hyper:

imagine how it's going to be asking my teachers for work! :laugh: I'm probably missing Monday the 14th then I'm missing 3 days to hopefully see them in NY before Thanksgiving :lmao: :ohmy:

kellyahern said:

With my mother :yes:. I think she's always wanted to go to Vegas :cute:.

She's not going to the concert though, but I'm sure she'll find something to do *cough* slots *cough* :wink:.

In other news, while packing just now, I dropped my suitcase on my bare foot - ow :|

Oh, Kelly, I'm sorry your foot is now hurting!!

I hope you and your mom have a fantastic time in Vegas. And all your doings don't have to stay there, despite what the ads say---come back here and tell us all about them!!!

BTW, there is now a DVD of "Trapped In The Closet." When I saw that, I thought of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom