Kyoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funnier then because the joke is actually about running jokes into the ground.

you've got to pay attention

Because you've so-ooo never run a joke into the ground. Come off it.

:train picture:

US travel permit now mandatory - New Zealand's source for travel news on Stuff.co.nz

I like this:

The online application form asks travellers to say if they are drug users and to divulge certain criminal convictions or past terror activities.

Oh yeah, because a potential terrorist will totally divulge their past terror activities. "Yeah, I lobbed some rockets from Gaza, I placed some landmines in Iraq, and I wouldn't mind having a go at the White House, but please let me into your country!"

I wasn't even co-operative at customs! You'd think that'd have been enough to put me away.

(I could barely understand a word the customs woman said. I didn't realise she'd asked me to face towards some camera and provide two fingers to be fingerprinted. Before I had the chance to ask her to repeat what she'd asked, she'd taken the picture and had grabbed my hand to fingerprint me whether I knew what was happening or not.)

at least now we know the real reason why you don't want to come back to america: you've probably been banned from reentering the country.

You've discovered my deep, dark secret. I couldn't come and see you because I got deported. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom