KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' -- post the links here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it is official material, we'd all have to leave our e-mail. If it was posted the mods would have to take it down as ironic as that would be. So should we just start leaving our e-mails or wait until someone annouces they have it?

Hmm... no I don't think posting it will be an issue, it happens every time there is a new song released: people post it here on YSI or something, everyone goes to download it, and then there are pages and pages of drooling and calls of 'this is the new WOWY/One/Streets', usually followed by pages and pages of criticism and how U2 has lost it a day or too later. :wink:

But yeah, I don't think it will be taken out if posted :shifty: songs get posted here all the time.

This is so exciting!

U2Man said:
Even though I didn't post anything half resembling an MP3? Hmmm.... :confused:

Or is it against the rules to even mention the word, "MP3"?

Is it too late for me now? You said I was about to get a suspension, so I guess all of this is futile now and I'm already done even though I haven't done anything yet.

U2Man, :sad:

oceane said:
Hmm... no I don't think posting it will be an issue, it happens every time there is a new song released: people post it here on YSI or something, everyone goes to download it, and then there are pages and pages of drooling and calls of 'this is the new WOWY/One/Streets', usually followed by pages and pages of criticism and how U2 has lost it a day or too later. :wink:

But yeah, I don't think it will be taken out if posted :shifty: songs get posted here all the time.

This is so exciting!

Maybe you should read the Forum rules:

we cannot allow ysi, , or any other links to ANY commercial material whatsoever. no a-sides, no b-sides (they are available for purchase at itunes), etc. concerts and live performances are okay as long as they are not part of the U2 box set at itunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom