''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Euro - 4 tixs to ONE show
NA - 4 tixs spread out over multiple shows, BUT for a TOTAL of 4 tixs. example 1,1,2 = 4 tixs max/3 shows.

This had me worried. What would stop ticket agencys from say Boston buy tickets to the Vegas shows just to sell them? IF they had allowed up to 16 tickets Im sure scalpers would have been buying the max amount of tickets to shows they might not have even been on the same side of the country for, and sell them all. 4 tickets OVERALL certainly helps chances of those who can shell out $50 a year have a shot at tickets, while those who are paid up still get their tickets first. 4 tickets overall makes me feel a lot better.

I'll have my desktop ready for the MASS show and my laptop up for the JERSEY show sense the both go on pre-sale the same day. Gotta make sure I get both :)

SMB

Soooo??? I don't realize that and at the moment that doesnt count.
Of course they will sell. Every tour the same struggeling. Remembering 2005. 1 amsterdam show and 30min later 2 shows were added. Why not directly put these shows on sale.

Oh I'm so sorry your country was even added to the tour dates :hug:

dont think you read that correctly - says Fri Mar 13 for that one...

No, dont think so. Public sale is Fri Mar 13. Presale starts four days before.

From u2.com:

"Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale, 'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2 of the presale and 'Boots Subscribers' have access from mid afternoon on Day 2 of the presale. The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale.

Quick question, i have a pre-sale code, how do i find out if i am breathe or horizon or whatever? and also how do i find out the pre-sale date for cardiff?

i very disappointed too ... but U2 comes to Amsterdam
So much hype about this tour, so few tourdates ...
thanks u2 .. .this is the first critism from me to you ... very very disappointed

They add dates when the first show sells out!

They will play mulitple dates at Wembley, Amsterdam, Dublin etc etc

there is definitly something wrong with the dates, on the 360u2, there is no mention of the Gelsenkirch gig on August 3rd??

Geesh, can't they get it right for once, each time all that nervewrecking time before everything gets settled.:huh:

I just wrote my pre-sale code on a piece of paper 12 times and duct taped it to the wall by my computer :lol:

I've been subscribed to U2.com since August..I'll probably be the third tier :sigh: it'd be nice if they did it by months instead of years... something like 4 months 8 months or a year or more ... doubtful though

I wonder how long before the additional shows are announced? They can't possibly be playing 1 show in NY with a 5 day break before DC...

Question: do they hold a certain number of tickets for the pre-sales? or is it access to all the tickets ever? Cuz like, what if GA sold out during the pre-sale. Is that possible?

Once the tickets go on sale to the general public will there be a limit on the amount of tickets you can buy? Also, are those with pre sale codes still allowed to buy in the general sale? I know when you buy Red Sox tickets they only allow you to buy a certain amount under your particular name/credit card.

According to this, presale day 1 for Milano and Gothenburg will start already tomorrow.

Hopefully I will get the presale-email in the next 23 hours, but have to say I wouldn't be suprised if the mail was delayed...
Knowing u2.com, if you are in presale group 1, you will get your presale email in 3 days, and the presale will have started already.

Bit disappointed that they make a difference between the length of the u2.com membership. Fans who became a fan recently should have the same rights as 'older fans'. Besides, these 'older fans' already had more opportunities to get tickets...
Well I shouldn't complain too much...

But does anyone know the seating scheme?
In Netherlands there are 6 'levels'
level 1 = 150 euros, 2 = 85, 3 = 80, 4 = 75, 5 = 65, 6 = 30 euros.

Does this mean that level1 will be the general admission and level 6 the worst seats in the house?

A - In advance of the tour announcement on Monday March 9th, all current paid-up eligible Subscribers to U2.Com will be emailed (at the address they registered on the site with) details on how the presale works, including a unique presale access code they will need to use to take part. Eligible Subscribers will also be able to see this unique code on the tour pages when they log into U2.com on the tour page.

I guess THAT did not happen... still no emails right?

A - In advance of the tour announcement on Monday March 9th, all current paid-up eligible Subscribers to U2.Com will be emailed (at the address they registered on the site with) details on how the presale works, including a unique presale access code they will need to use to take part. Eligible Subscribers will also be able to see this unique code on the tour pages when they log into U2.com on the tour page.

I guess THAT did not happen... still no emails right?

No email here yet, but I can see my presale code when I log in.

Yeah we can see our code at least, but we won't know which level (and that means which day our presale begins) until we receive the email.

there is definitly something wrong with the dates, on the 360u2, there is no mention of the Gelsenkirch gig on August 3rd??

Geesh, can't they get it right for once, each time all that nervewrecking time before everything gets settled.:huh:

yup!!! :doh::doh:
and barcelona on 20th? or 30th?

:hug:
I feel your pain.
I'm in the SF Bay Area (San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose).
No date on that list either.

I feel your pain! I'm in Australia. I work in the US 6 months of the year. My visa allows me entry into the US on 1st Nov. The last concert finishes a couple of days before i can arrive. ouch!

In keeping with their long-standing tradition, U2 will welcome a number of different support acts to the tour including Glasvegas, Elbow, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol and Black Eyed Peas with additional artists to be announced. - U2.com

SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom