''Kiss the Future'' Tour (now named U2 360° Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is odd.. An hour ago U2.com had the complete list of tourdates at U2.com > No Line On The Horizon Tour Pre-Sale including the Phoenix, Vegas, LA shows. Now that page is only includes tourdates through 10/14 Houston. What happened to the rest?

edit: That page now says...
"In September and October, U2 360° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC. Complete Tour and ticketing information to follow. "

Why post all the tourdates initially and then pull off some of the dates a couple hours later? Makes no sense.. At least I know they'll be here in Phoenix 10/20. Then Vegas baby! 3 days later.

Sept. 16, baby! WOOOO! I'm there! I'm gunning for floor seats this time, and it looks like I'll have a lot more opportunity to get them.

U2.com = worst-run site on the internet.

OK i'm already seeing on the site of live nation that a ticket for the first rows cost 150€!!!!!!
That doesn't even come close to what they call a democratic price!!
30€ and you can watch the show with a pair of binoculars!!!:angry:
VERY dissapointed

Bwa, last tour I got in for free at the last minute (GA) and we moved to about halfway and had a blast. If you're in seats far away, the view is no better than on the floor imo.

This is odd.. An hour ago U2.com had the complete list of tourdates at U2.com > No Line On The Horizon Tour Pre-Sale including the Phoenix, Vegas, LA shows. Now that page is only includes tourdates through 10/14 Houston. What happened to the rest?

edit: That page now says...
"In September and October, U2 360° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC. Complete Tour and ticketing information to follow. "

Why post all the tourdates initially and then pull off some of the dates a couple hours later? Makes no sense.. At least I know they'll be here in Phoenix 10/20. Then Vegas baby! 3 days later.

They' ve taken off Gelsenkirche too

People seriously need to calm down, they have already said there will be 2 EU legs and 2 US legs,

So much for their "biggest EVER uk stadium tour".....4 Dates!! and....while am at it....what happened to weekend only shows?

Have you people never seen a tour announcement before?

They only list 1 show per venue to start with but then as soon as 1 sells out they open another date at that venue! there will be 2 or 3 shows at Wembley 2 at hampden park etc

I thought everyone knew this sort of thing!

The spaces between dates are making me question that though andyuk

Seating plan & prices for Gothenburg:

ticnet.se - Biljetter till U2 360 TOUR, fredag 31 juli 2009, kl 20.00

gotule.gif

Looking at the pre sale index on the official site they have changed the ticket sale dates of some the venues to "on sale soon" that's a bit vague isn't it!

Looking at the pic of the Don valley stadium layout there appears to be some of sort of barrier near the stage so maybe there will be an area like the elipse they had on the last tour :hmm:
http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_sheffield.jpg

if u check out the little 3d @ 360.u2.com, and change the cam view, u will se a circle runway surrounding the stage with a small open area. So its all about getting into the ring is my guess!

No Denmark :(

Guess it's going to be Nice, Dublin and perhaps Poland. Or Barcelona? Always dreamed of seeing the first concert of the tour...
Totally rocking awesome stage.

Croke Park is going to be a blast.

Bit disappointed that they make a difference between the length of the u2.com membership. Fans who became a fan recently should have the same rights as 'older fans'. Besides, these 'older fans' already had more opportunities to get tickets...
?

You'd make a good new Pearl Jam fan as well, there's been whing for a decade amongst newer fans over their seniority based fan club ticketing system.

Its more critical there as its not just a presale, but seats are prioritized by seniority, and it helps keep scalpers out of the club (they'd have to have kept up membership since the early 90's to get right at the front of the stage), I assume U2.com is using a similar strategy, rewarding those who've kept up paying continuously. Seems fair if you ask me. Those who join just in a tour year get a shot, but after those who are continuous members.

Just went into U2.com and saw that they have replaced most of the public sale dates to the words "ON SALE SOON!" with the exception of Milan, Amsterdam and Gothenburg which is now confirmed to be on either 13th March or 14th March (for Amsterdam)

Dunno whats going on with that change, it could be that they (u2.com) have messed up the dates of the public sales or something like that?

Cant wait to know exactly when I can get pre-sale tickets for the Zagreb show... last time I checked its supposed to happen two or three days before the public sale of 27th March...

You'd make a good new Pearl Jam fan as well, there's been whing for a decade amongst newer fans over their seniority based fan club ticketing system.

Its more critical there as its not just a presale, but seats are prioritized by seniority, and it helps keep scalpers out of the club (they'd have to have kept up membership since the early 90's to get right at the front of the stage), I assume U2.com is using a similar strategy, rewarding those who've kept up paying continuously. Seems fair if you ask me. Those who join just in a tour year get a shot, but after those wh are continuous members.

I couldn't agree more, it's some sort of reward for those who have been coughing up the $$ for many years now. there are plenty of ppl there who just join up to be sure to get a presalecode, not sure how big of fans that makes them (not judging here) but it makes sense longtime members get priority (now let's wait and see if it works eh?) ;)

I love U2 like crazy, but I am not a "senior", I just think newer fans should also have good chances to see U2, while many "older" fans have already seen a lot of concerts, so I see both sides.

I love U2 like crazy, but I am not a "senior", I just think newer fans should also have good chances to see U2, while many "older" fans have already seen a lot of concerts, so I see both sides.

Well, U2.com took over for Propaganda late 2004, so its not like we're talking a long history here. I'm guessing that "Horizon" members will be those who've maintained a paid subscription since late 2004/early 2005 when the site launched, "Breathe" members will be those who joined prior to a few weeks ago, and "Boots" members will be those that just joined (prseumably many just to get presale codes as a tour announcement was imminent).

Then again knowing the way things have run before, it may all be determined alphabetically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom