King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: Eggo french toast? Why has no one told me about this??

My uncle used to call me Meggo the Eggo and I used to hate it. :mad:

And I must go to bed. :yawn: I should be slightly alert at work tomorrow, short shift or otherwise.

:wave:

:wave:

i took a walk down the campus center and got a hot pocket thingie from the ice cream vending machine. it's pretty gross...

IWasBored said:
:confused: what's this about :edge: being on interference?

oh my god. are you serious? :faint:

go to etykiw. 3 threads. all by THE EDGE.

I'm going on 15 hours of sitting here staring at the computer waiting for him to post again and you have no clue he's been here? :crazy:

how has it been verified that it's actually him, though?

i only saw that one 'message from u2' thing elvis posted..

ok, i've seen

:lol:

am i the only one who feels insanley dopey about saying anything like 'goooo eeedddggeeee U RULE!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:!!!"

i know that's an exaggeration...but...

arw9797 said:
IWB was a pleba girl at one point. She may not admit it but I remember the days well.....

this is true. this is very true. i started out in PLEBA, and hung around there until...i don't remember why i left. every once in a while i think of going back, but i run into some stupid thread about bono's socks or something, and all the psychosis scares me away again.

:edge: needs to join randooom.

good lord...doesn't that get old? some people need to get over whatever their hair gripe is, and just move on...

yeah I know. Some people in etykiw need to stop turning some threads into pleba like threads and stay on the topic. that is really getting on my nerves tonight. :mad:

yeah, i have a feeling if i spend too much time in EYKIW, i might want to kick in some heads. i hadn't been in there for more than a couple seconds in over a year....

people are jumping to conclusions about what is going on...he said "Bono says hello" so all of a sudden Bono and Edge are online having breakfast together :der: That would be like me going in a thread and saying IWB says hello! Come on. :|

my ass hurts from sitting all day...well I guess all night and now morning. I'm thinking I should go to be but I've been saying that for about 2 hours now. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom