King RANDOOOOOOM the III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, i see the problem. the problem is i clicked the LP track list...they weren't labeled...and sideonedummy or the band or whoever's idea it was to put different track lists on the different formats.

actually, this song is pretty good. but i didn't want to play it.

I'm going to see Scissor Sisters tonight - 4 of the friends who were going with us have jammed out :mad:

Luckily, the show is sold out so we will probably be able to sell their tickets at the door

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no wait...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

:whew:

jerod just came into the studio, handed me an afi cd, and said he had a request. he's working in the office. haha.

and someone just called up and asked for some enter the haggis! whoohooo!!!

:eek:

we were laughing because i'm at the radio station and my punk rock dj buddy just came into the studio and handed me a cd he wanted me to play a song from. it's funny cos...ok, it's not REALLY that funny. i usually pester him to play stuff for me via AIM during his show. so yeah...i don't know what i was laughing at. maybe his moustache.

IWasBored said:

only one song...i downloaded rime of the ancient mariner last night (on your advice from ages ago...i understand why it rules now, whereas i didn't last time).

:up:

:hyper:

THAT SONG IS OFF OF POWERSLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUY THAT ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so beautiful :drool:

It's :bow: worthy and you know I don't give away that smilie for too much. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

:hyper:

THAT SONG IS OFF OF POWERSLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUY THAT ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so beautiful :drool:

It's :bow: worthy and you know I don't give away that smilie for too much. :sexywink:

yeah, i have decided i need that album. i got my massive paycheck from working 45 hours that first week i got back to school, and you know what i'm going to do with most of it...:shifty:

IWasBored said:

yeah, i have decided i need that album. i got my massive paycheck from working 45 hours that first week i got back to school, and you know what i'm going to do with most of it...:shifty:

you should also pick up The Number of the Beast (Hallowed Be Thy Name :faint: ) AND Piece of Mind (Flight of Icarus :drool: ). But buy Powerslave. Tis my favorite Iron Maiden album of all time. :combust:

If I wasn't completely consumed by Vertigo I'd go put some Maiden on now....

:heart: Bruce Dickinson :heart:

:tsk: don't ever ever ever by any Maiden between 1992-2000..I could be wrong about the dates but Bruce left the band :tsk: So basically anything from the '90's SUCK! His solo stuff was way better than the stuff Maiden did without him. Chemical Wedding. :love:

arw9797 said:

you should also pick up The Number of the Beast (Hallowed Be Thy Name :faint: ) AND Piece of Mind (Flight of Icarus :drool: ). But buy Powerslave. Tis my favorite Iron Maiden album of all time. :combust:

If I wasn't completely consumed by Vertigo I'd go put some Maiden on now....

:heart: Bruce Dickinson :heart:

:tsk: don't ever ever ever by any Maiden between 1992-2000..I could be wrong about the dates but Bruce left the band :tsk: So basically anything from the '90's SUCK! His solo stuff was way better than the stuff Maiden did without him. Chemical Wedding. :love:

thanks for the tips. i know 'hallowed be thy name', that song rules. cd-buying time!!

fah said:

If cd tray wants to be part of the play group he will have to learn to play with everyone :yes:
I've heard it runs with scissors so it should be kept away from the other trays until it learns to behave. :tsk:

I love the lemon smilie today....

how odd....

funny how all 3 of us have been online all night and none of us have been to randoooom and here we are at the same time.

Vertigo gets better and better and BETTER after every listen.........:drool:

Kariann said:

Sorry!

You could order some wings! *jealous*

i don't have any money...i'm trying to save it cos i know i'm going to buy at least a tshirt at the show next week :shifty:

IWasBored said:

i don't have any money...i'm trying to save it cos i know i'm going to buy at least a tshirt at the show next week :shifty:

What show?

Holy crap, I just posted in Random again. It's been a very, very long time.

Speaking of spending money next week, Interpol's 'Antics' will most definitely be mine on Tuesday. You can count on that. :up:

I'm also starving but not. :hmm:

:wave: Welcome back to the madness, mofo!

Okay after rereading all the food in here I'm hungry. :| We have Eggos...and toast...and cereal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom