Khan, Rajasthan, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day, once again I join a thread just as it's about to be closed. And I have no idea about what y'all talking about :sad:

Axver's computer has had enough atmospheric post-doom Christmas music and refuses to take any more of it. It's beeping in a vain attempt to drown it out.

Does your computer have a normal POST (one isolated beep)?

This can tell you what to look for:

Computer Post / Beep codes

I think, but am not 100% sure, that it is a shorter beep than usual. In any case, I am getting the distinct impression this is a memory issue.

Shame I've no idea what stuff inside my computer are in fact the memory sticks ...

And bah, it's past 6pm on a Saturday night and tomorrow's Sunday. How the hell am I meant to get a tech now?

Axver's computer has had enough atmospheric post-doom Christmas music and refuses to take any more of it. It's beeping in a vain attempt to drown it out.
Righto. I'm sitting here with a steam powered computer that sounds like an ancient fridge about to explode, it makes so much noise. I'm buying a new laptop with all the bells and whistles in the Xmas sales. Then I'm taking to this pc with a sledgehammer.... :hyper:

Let's restart this thing again ...

... or let's wait a little, since stuff is still transferring to my external drive!

omg. I made a hit and run post earlier, but correct me if I'm wrong... did Ax not respond to my nurse offer? :ohmy:

I think that's when I collapsed onto the couch for an hour or so.

Either way, can't say I'm quite into that sort of thing.

Let's postwhore it up, guys. I have the new thread ready to go.

I thought Khan was doing the new thread?

I hope it's called Ada.

Oh yay, I have to spray some "natural nasal mist" (aka salt water) up my nose daily for the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom