Kökjanggak, Kyrgyzstan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW. :ohmy:

I can't fathom why swearing isn't considered such a big deal but nudity is.

I was amused last January when one cricketer here accidentally swore live while being interviewed by the commentary team, but it happened literally thirty seconds after 9pm, when censorship laws are relaxed.

Swearing is a big deal here, too......just depends on the circumstances, it seems.....if Bill O'Reilly said "Fuck those Democrats" on his program, people would flip.......but, within the realm of live sports, there's just not the same level of concern, for whatever reason.

Liam, Axver once told me that you had nice man-boobs, I was just going off of that.

Swearing is a big deal here, too......just depends on the circumstances, it seems.....if Bill O'Reilly said "Fuck those Democrats" on his program, people would flip.......but, within the realm of live sports, there's just not the same level of concern, for whatever reason.

Liam, Axver once told me that you had nice man-boobs, I was just going off of that.

Good that common sense prevails at least in live sport. :up:

Liam's man-boobs would be particularly nice if you happen to be a gorilla, given how hairy Liam is.

He may have been talking about my girlfriend's nice boobs...although I fail to see how he'd know.

He may have been talking about my girlfriend's nice boobs...although I fail to see how he'd know.

Because your "girlfriend" was originally in a sack of potatoes I bought from the supermarket a fortnight ago.

Yea, somewhat. A fair bit of growling in it. They're on the Terrorizer unsigned mix cd. Pretty good stuff actually

Ah, righto. See, I find myself quite fond of the Brave Murder Day era, but more recent alt rock/metal-ish Katatonia is very hit and miss.

I like both Katatonia incarnations. I adore Soil's Song, which is from their last album. One of my favs for sure.

Honestly, what's put most off modern day Katatonia is that some of the lyrics seem especially crude, without much thought at all put into them. Sure, maybe that works if you're growling incomprehensibly, but not whenn you're singing cleanly.

Well, it's dark burgundy, and should (and does, in person) look as such. It looks black in the photos.

Uploading as we speak.

Knowing me, I'd probably say it's black even in person, judging by experiences with other people in the past. :lol:

newhairsideways.jpg

It's seriously not this dark in person.

This is the best closeup I could get of the hair colour:

closeuphair.jpg

I'm gonna take some better ones tomorrow afternoon in the daylight.

One more:

newhairbathroom2.jpg

Well it's not :tongue:

The lighting and the camera tell lies!

We'll see about this!

Heh, one of my friends on the Gold Coast has very dark brown hair, but it has always looked black to me. One day, he actually dyed his hair black. I just burst out laughing.

Aye. To each their own. I find I have to be in a particular mood to listen to BMD. Which is odd, because I'll normally listen to metal just about any time of the day.

I hadn't played it very regularly until this year. I've been enjoying it a good deal lately, though, especially Brave and Murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom