June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no luck for either shows.. No GA's for me
icon31.gif

pleaseeeee somebody here if u r not using your tix for ana1 or ana2 i will buy them from you....
Thank youuuuu!!!!

Got two GAs for Anaheim 2 off stubhub for under $100 each. :D

Ticketmaster sucks.

Got two GAs for Anaheim 2 off stubhub for under $100 each. :D

Ticketmaster sucks.

Me too
applaud.gif

Ticketmaster sucks balls, I was there on time on 2 computers and on the phone for ana1 and ana2 and I got nothing...
I got my GA for less then $100 too.
Next mission: Find 2 seats for ANA1 for wifey and me.
I am so happy now
icon36.gif

Glad to see you scored some tix! :up: Sorry you had to pay more than face :angry: but that's not too bad.

Thank you, i was so frustrated about not getting anything that when i saw the post here that stubhub had some at a fair price, i couldnt wait.
Now the next battle :to score two seats for ana1.
Im glad im gonna be able to experience U2 on ga and meet some interfernce folks too
Im excited!!!!!

Just pulled 4 GAs easy in the general sale for some pals. If by chance they don't use them I will put them up for grabs here. :)

hey friend....:sexywink:

It's 12:08, and I'm still pulling up GA's.

:angry:

Got shut out in the gen sale. Tried from 10am -10:45, no Anaheim 2 GA for me so far.

Sooooooooooooooo, please if anyone has a spare to sell or knows of someone keep me in mind puleeze..............:flirt:

I've got a few months before I get all.....:panic:

I guess I probably should have bought the GA's -- I just figured everyone would be able to get what they wanted if I was able to pull them up :huh:

Well, I have a pair coming in the mail. IF I even go to this show, odds are I'll only need one -- so let me know if you're in a jam.

^oh you're coming, you know you can't escape the fun..:wink:...

and thank you too, you know I'll be posting my business all over this forum until showtime so everyone will know if I get one or not. :lol:

btw, I can't wait to see everyone...:hug:

It seems like they may have held back some GAs today (especially over ANA1).

My two friends and I tried for GAs and nobody came up with any. I have 2 for me from the presale, but my friends are on their own.

Ok. Just tried getting a GA and was successful. Thank you everyone for putting up with my stress and anxiety issues.

Plus, my traffic ticket is marked as paid online, so I don't have to go to court tomorrow and I got the notice in the mail that I am excused from jury duty. It is a good day.

^That was one of my posts from the other thread that we finished last week. Unfortunately that was not a good day. That was the last day I saw one of my best friends whom I have known since kindergarden alive. He died last Thursday.

^That was one of my posts from the other thread that we finished last week. Unfortunately that was not a good day. That was the last day I saw one of my best friends whom I have known since kindergarden alive. He died last Thursday.

I'm really sorry, Laura.

Ugh you guys....I tried again for GA right at 10 but was shut out. My hubby tried as well on another computer and he was shut out too. This is frustrating.

He actually bought some super amazing tickets on impulse, but since they were also super expensive we will not be keeping them. What on earth was he thinking buying 2 ticket for over 500 bucks?!

:ohmy:

....if any one wants to upgrade from a GA to some super amazing SEATS, please convo.....

:hmm:

I really have to wait til May-ish to see what the heck is going on, and what's happening in Maddy's school schedule. We're definitely in for 6/6, and hopefully Disneyland. You best be there too!

Finances be damned, I'm not sure I could resist an Interference gathering in the Happiest Place On Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom