June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!:wave: Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I can't find the answer - does anyone know when the RedZone auction for Anaheim2 is starting? Has it already started? (please no!:reject:) I can't find it on tickemaster, but the general sale is this Friday, so I was thinking the auction would start before that? Maybe not?

Nevermind - just checked Ticketmaster again, and it starts tomorrow.:panic:

Hi all!:wave: Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I can't find the answer - does anyone know when the RedZone auction for Anaheim2 is starting? Has it already started? (please no!:reject:) I can't find it on tickemaster, but the general sale is this Friday, so I was thinking the auction would start before that? Maybe not?

Nevermind - just checked Ticketmaster again, and it starts tomorrow.:panic:

Thanks for checking because I was just wondering about that too.

I put a deposit on a post concert 3 day Disney ticket/hotel/plane combo :shifty:.

Well, it was on a credit card, but it's still technically a deposit :reject:

I just heard on the radio that Mickey Mouse is 80 years old today. Here's sarsaparilla in your eye, Mickey! :beer: :wink:

got my seats for Anaheim 1 a couple days ago. it was supposed to be in an unmarked envelope, but of course slapped idiotically right below the return address is "Buy tickets at Ticketmaster.com!" what a joke.

i got a lotto scratcher today in hopes of getting extremely lucky and winning enough money to buy tickets tomorrow. no bones.

Received my GA ticket for the 7th in the mail yesterday (along with Seattle and Chicago). Glad it all worked out despite the initial hassle.

My tickets have been printed!!!! Still won't believe this whole TicketFast thing is resolved until I'm IN the stadium but it's a step in the right direction. :zen:

wow. didn't even realize the general sale was today

the presale (11/11) seems like forever ago

-dan

I went for $95 tickets right away and got section 431. I'm not sure how that compares. Were there any $95 tickets in lower levels or in the outfield?

I actually had one GA ticket, went to check out and got bumped out!!! :sad: :sad: So far I have had NO luck getting GA for this tour, but I know a lot can happen between now and next June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom