July 9th, 2010 Miami, FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow U2 fans and Miami concert ticket holders!

I've heard a few of you have flights and hotels booked for the 9th of July and will be coming to Miami anyways for a little vacation. We hope you would come out to our show on July 9th in downtown Miami while you're here! We hope to give you your live U2 fix in lieu of the postponed concert that we were all so bummed about!

Venue is Waxy O'Conners in downtown Miami on the river. Please not: NOT the Miami Beach location.

For directions and address informaiton, please visit Waxy O'Connors/.

To watch videos of UV - The U2 Tribute Show, please see below, or visit us at www.U2byUV.com.

Thanks so much, and hope to see some of you out there!

UV - The U2 Tribute Show

Beautiful Day

Where The Streets Have No Name

With or Without You

I am very excited about my trip down here! Received final confirmation this morning from the condo rental people about the condo I am renting in Hollywood. Alma and I will be there from Thursday night until Monday morning. Staying in Hollywood. We will be driving down to Key West Sat. and spending the night and leaving early Sunday morning to return back to Hollywood. If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up, please PM me and I will give you my cell number. It is always a good time whenever I meet people from this site!

Fun in the HOT S. Florida sun!
:love:

I wish I was going to be around to meet up with all of you but I'm out of town until the beginning of August. Have fun! Enjoy the heat and humidity :wink: Should get a nice breeze in Key West. Have some Key Lime Pie for me...yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom