July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I used to attend a convention for the gaming company I worked for, my roommates and I would stick a giant pink flamingo to our door to make it easier to find when drunk. Very handy!

When I used to attend a convention for the gaming company I worked for, my roommates and I would stick a giant pink flamingo to our door to make it easier to find when drunk. Very handy!

:lmao:

We could have pictures of U2, Hand sanitizer, Lemons, The Zoobaby, Mountains :shifty: , rowing boats or IT. Just a few suggestions. :shifty::lol:

I'll definitely call ahead and ask for the joining room :shifty:

:up:

...and anyone in Montreal who can't swim....:lol::shifty:

:lmao:

Oh Hai Jem! As long as you have insomnia...I will keep you company!!:wink:

Of all of my shows, this one is STILL the one I am most excited about. Seeing U2, sure that is going to be awesome. Getting the chance to meet so many of my online friends for the first time.....I can't even imagine how much fun that is going to be!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Of all of my shows, this one is STILL the one I am most excited about. Seeing U2, sure that is going to be awesome. Getting the chance to meet so many of my online friends for the first time.....I can't even imagine how much fun that is going to be!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

There are no smiles that can describe the awesomeness that is going to come :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom