July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On special occasions, I like gravy. I mostly eat veg.

Now, back to hiding before my eyes are further burned by the content of this thread.

:tsk:

You can run, but you can't hide! I've seen you lurking in here!:lol:

ETA: I like it...nevermind!

Gravy is not just a Canadian thing, neither is knitting! ( I have never knit a thing in my life!)

Don't worry about the hockey thing. Football and baseball bore me to tears!:wink:

Bring on the maple syrup, a Tim Horton's coffee and, well, hockey! :lol:

Oh, and we don't all say "eh!" either!!:shifty: However, my igloo is pretty cool!:sexywink:

Oh, I know, plenty of Minnesotans like those things, it's just that *every* *single* Canadian seems to, hee.

Hee hee....I know Drea likes knitting! I think she is the only person I know that does!

Hockey does truly define us though. During the Olympics, you didn't need the TV on to know when Sid the Kid scored the winning goal. :lol: Everyone, indoors or outside, was screaming like mad. I may or may not have lost my voice after that!:shifty:

Gravy is not just a Canadian thing, neither is knitting! ( I have never knit a thing in my life!)

Don't worry about the hockey thing. Football and baseball bore me to tears!:wink:

Bring on the maple syrup, a Tim Horton's coffee and, well, hockey! :lol:

Oh, and we don't all say "eh!" either!!:shifty: However, my igloo is pretty cool!:sexywink:

Funny that I'm reading this post while drinking my Tims tea and checking the Sens website for stuff about the game tonight :wink:

We're slowly converting them all to our ways! ;)

At least we figured out half of my clothes packing list yesterday! :shifty:

265 days!! That is less than 38 weeks!

NOBODY GET PREGNANT! I am NOT giving up my spot in the GA line to take you to the hospital! ;)

Funny that I'm reading this post while drinking my Tims tea and checking the Sens website for stuff about the game tonight :wink:

How surprising! I just had a Timmies hot drink too, while watching my son kick some hockey butt at the arena! Good times!!!!:wink:

NOBODY GET PREGNANT! I am NOT giving up my spot in the GA line to take you to the hospital! ;)

Oh GOD!!!!!!! Don't even say that!!!!!!:lol:

:lol:

How surprising! I just had a Timmies hot drink too, while watching my son kick some hockey butt at the arena! Good times!!!!:wink:

What, no pumpkin muffin?? :wink:

I am having some Mommy guilt for doing these dates today! The kids and the hubby have been great about me going....and it is a birthday gift for my major milestone birthday next year! However, today my daughter says "make sure you take a lot of pictures, I have always wanted to go to Montreal!" :sad:

Don't feel bad Amy :hug: You definitely deserve these trips.

Your daughter has her whole life to see Montreal and I'm sure she'd appreciate it more when she gets a little older.

Plus, we're not really going there to sightsee a whole lot. We just have one day for that.

Maybe you could bring her home a little souvenir :cute:

:hug::hug::hug: Thanks Kristen!

When I feel guilty (like when we go to Vegas:shifty:) I do tend to buy more things for them than I usually would. When we saw U2 in Vegas, she really wanted a tour shirt, which she got and absolutely loves! Her interest in Montreal comes from the fact that she is bilingual because of school. However, she and I have made a pact to see Paris if she goes through with french immersion until she graduates!:hyper:

I am having some Mommy guilt for doing these dates today! The kids and the hubby have been great about me going....and it is a birthday gift for my major milestone birthday next year! However, today my daughter says "make sure you take a lot of pictures, I have always wanted to go to Montreal!" :sad:

mommy guilt :down: I've spent the last 12 years with it...but I think I'm finally getting over it :giggle:

Amy :hug: Don't feel bad. Bring her a souvenir, pictures, and lots of stories! Your little girl sounds like such an awesome kid :cute:

Amy :hug: You're a great mom and you do so much for your children. It's natural to feel guilty, but I'm sure Sean and the kids want you to go and have a wonderful time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom